Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark]Maintenance Complete [01.29.08] (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920)

booyah8876 01-30-2008 11:50 AM

[Outspark]Maintenance Complete [01.29.08]

Quote:

Hello Fiesta Players,

Maintenance has completed. Please note the following:

PvP is not fully functional yet but the zones are accessible. There is an issue with fighting other playres. This will be fixed by the end of this week or Monday latest. There is however a weird bug where you can initiate PvP on another player by using an AOE spell.

Pricing for some of the items in the shop have been reduced. Everything else should be true per the post in the developer's section pertaining to the scheduled patch notes.

Thank you for your patience.

-Outspark Staff

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41799
LOLZ... someone cast Nova on meh

xD

But in all seriousness... they're working on these minor bugs a lot faster than the major ones like the fighter bugs =/

At least my life will be complete when I can pwn someone in the BGs ;)

secbro20 01-30-2008 11:53 AM

What's gone down in price?

booyah8876 01-30-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secbro17 (Post 81069)
What's gone down in price?

I'm assuming some problem with the CS items...

I sure hope no one bought anything =/

And if I can ask... is that AoE bug where only the Mage or Archer can initiate attack, but I can't fight back?

If so... I would hate to be fighting, and then Nova come outta nowhere Oo.

Ethelinde 01-30-2008 01:08 PM

I hope tuxedos and dress didn't go down in price, since I bought 6 of them prior to this patch, a drop a price will give me a somewhat funny feeling. :p

booyah8876 01-30-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethelinde (Post 81087)
I hope tuxedos and dress didn't go down in price, since I bought 6 of them prior to this patch, a drop a price will give me a somewhat funny feeling. :p

I think...

The patch was released, and when it was released, the prices were too high. Now that maintenance is done, the prices should be back to normal?

I have no idea, but it seems like a good hypothesis based off of the context of the announcement ^^

Hyper 01-30-2008 04:10 PM

Maybe prices were too low do they increased them.

Wouldn't supprise me, considering this is Outspark we're talking about.

alexbre 01-31-2008 12:32 AM

i like both of ur sigs XP, "l33t haxorz" LOL:D

Hessah 01-31-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booyah8876 (Post 81070)
And if I can ask... is that AoE bug where only the Mage or Archer can initiate attack, but I can't fight back?

If so... I would hate to be fighting, and then Nova come outta nowhere Oo.

i dunno wat they mean by "initiate"... i thought initiate means "to start" so u can continue...

i'm not sure about mage and archers... but i know with fighters.. they can only devestate and they cant follow any attacks through (nor can the other person atk back)...

so.. does that mean ONLY AOE works?

and are AOE SUPPOSE to work against party members too? i got stunned by my party member's devestate....

booyah8876 01-31-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 81481)
i dunno wat they mean by "initiate"... i thought initiate means "to start" so u can continue...

i'm not sure about mage and archers... but i know with fighters.. they can only devestate and they cant follow any attacks through (nor can the other person atk back)...

so.. does that mean ONLY AOE works?

and are AOE SUPPOSE to work against party members too? i got stunned by my party member's devestate....

1. You're not supposed to be able to attack team mates... that's why it's a bug.

2. Only AoE skills can hurt people in PvP for some reason.

3. I'm wondering as to the meaning of "initiate" as well... because like you said. It means to start something. Maybe...

someone cast nova on meh xD I'll see if I can't hit back =P