Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Legals and Humans [Round 21] (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25651)

Lirange 02-01-2010 11:14 AM

Legals and Humans [Round 21]

Legals And Humans
Round 21
Day 3
Day Time
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...ky-dancing.gif
htp://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/xxBakaAkki/Monkey%20Emotes/freaky-dancing.gif
Rules
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...s/7892f744.gif
  • Don't give proof of what you are. ie. ss of my pm to you telling what you are.
  • Keep on topic, even if this is MoS. Don't go talking about Dinosaurs.
  • Don't pm people asking what they are.(unless your robin)
  • If you are dead, or not part of the game, you are NOT allowed to post anything that would influence the active players' choices. This includes actively defending or accusing someone.
  • Don't get mad if someone suspects you
  • If you are unable to play, you must notify me.
  • You must make at least 1 post per day. It must be constructive to a certain degree.
  • If you get a disqualification, you will be unable to participate in the next round.
  • Follow original forum rules
  • Have Fun!
Roles
http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m123.gif

Participants
http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m176.gif

• Hessah Grand Master Sean
  • Blahs Captain Shutian
  • JikanuHuman (Disqualified)
  • Destrus Human
  • Cillia Senior Torturer
  • TriumphHuman
  • Helion Legal
  • Kayla Human
  • Secbro19 Human
  • EsenLegal
  • Ralath Legal
  • Ivramire Grandma Myzen
Legals - 1/3
Unknown Roles - 0/4

Day 0 Night Time
It was quiet night. Everyone fast asleep. Secbro wanted some ores to finish making some of his elrues. So he went to mine before he sleep at golden cave. As he was mining he heard something...he thought it was his imagination. Then he heard it again..this time he knew it was real. It was a laughter. He panicked, he looked around, then hiding behind a rock, he saw a cave pinky. He thought that was it so he mercilessly killed it with Bash. He then went back to mining, the laughter didn't stop. He looked around again and then from behind a cleric casted bleed on him. He looked back and no one was there. He healed himself and retreated but as he was going a back a mage casted nova in front of him. He panicked and started running towards the portal. At the portal he saw a fighter. He said "What are you doing here" before he could finish the name, he got sliced and diced with no mercy and was left to dead in pieces. Legals have killed Secbro.
Day 1 Day Time
It was a foggy morning. Kayla just woke up and immediately felt something was unusual. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She then realized she needed more gold and went to golden cave to mine for ores. Just as she entered through the portal, she tripped over something. She looked at what she tripped over and she screamed so loud that you could hear it from Roumen. There she was..staring at Secbro's detached head. She ran back home and told everyone in town what happened. Everyone was pointing fingers, blaming each other. Blahs and Ivra had two people who suspected them. They were to weak to resist as they were pulled into helga's tomb by the two person who suspected them each. They screamed, they yelled, they cried. Ivra was thrown in first, then blahs right next to him. Someone started yelling saying "Everyone, blahs and ivra are not the evil legals. In fact, blahs is actually a man in disguised, she's really Captain Shutain. Ivra is also actually and old woman, our one and only Grandma Myzen" But it was too late, right after he said that helga proceeded to sit down. Helga didn't know that she had sat on Ivra and Blahs. There they lie, blahs and ivra. To spend their last few moments together in between Helga's butt cheeks. Legals have killed Blahs, Captain Shutain, and Ivramire, Grandma Myzen.

Day 1 Night Time
Helion was walking endlessly around town. He was doing a solo job. All the stores were close, no newbs farming slimes. No one at the fountain. He was getting impatient. He was walking up the stairs. Then he heard something behind him. He smiled and turned around. Once he turned around he saw someonedown the stairs. He smiled evily and said, "HAAH! You Fool!". He shot an electric shock and them but at the same time he casted it, the other person casted Piercing shot on him. Both projectiles hit their target. They both began to slowly die.
Helion, has killed cillia, Senior Torturer. Cillia has killed Helion, a Legal.
Day 2 Day Time
Humans were astonished and happy with the results. The jumped and cheered. They were oh so happy and felt like that they could win. The use their wits and brains to decide who to throw into helga's tomb. Though, some were too frightened of the last results to accuse anyone at all. In the end, the 3 people all believed Esen was sided with the legals and threw her into Helga's tomb! They have made the right decision. Humans have voted of Esen to go into Hegal's Tomb. Esen was a Legal!
Day 2 Night Time
One legal left, wondering the streets of Roumen. Sadden by the lost of his comrades. He goes by the fountain and cries. Cries then turns to shouts and anger. Anger of those humans. He began screaming, cursing the humans and swearing he'll kill them all. Then he heard someone fall, he turned around. It was a human. Frightened, the humans runes, goes up the stairs, and tries to go into Healer Remi's house. He was too slow, the legal near behind his trail, just as he was about to knock the door he gets Bone Shot, crippling him. He now lays on the floor. The legal finished him off with Multi-Shot. Stabbing multiple arrows throughout his body. Legals have killed Triumph, a human.
Day 3 Day Time
Humans were oh so scared. One miss up and the humans are doomed forever. Everyone targeted Hessah. She pleaded and pleaded and try to prove her innocence, but it wasn't enough. In the end, Ralath, Destrus, and Kayle threw her into Helga's Tomb. Then they heard an evil laugh. Suddenly, Ralath was gone. Destrus and kayla stared at each other and knew they made a horrible mistake. This was the end up the humans. Hessah has been thrown into Helga's Tomb. She is Grand Master Sean.

Vote Tally
Hessah - 3
Kayla - 1

Legals Win!

Sparkeh 02-01-2010 11:51 AM

Good luck players. :D

Blaaaaaaaah 02-01-2010 12:04 PM

glhf

secbro20 02-01-2010 12:17 PM

Is human.

Hessah 02-01-2010 12:29 PM

About to head to bed and saw a pm saying I'm human this time.. Good night!

Blaaaaaaaah 02-01-2010 01:00 PM

-joins in the crowd- I r human toooz

Phantom Badger 02-01-2010 04:04 PM

I'm someone's imaginary friend.

Ivramire 02-01-2010 04:10 PM

Human.

02-01-2010 05:04 PM

Human, thank god - Robo, if you are in the game this time, block me as much as you want!!!

:laugh:

Destrus 02-01-2010 08:35 PM

woohoo i'm human. i was so scared i'd be a legal again. i don't think i could pull that off a second time >_<