Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Mom's in-game/on Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8335)

Sero 05-09-2008 07:27 AM

Mom's in-game/on Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 139966)
HAHAHA. Meet Loki and Spirit, we both play. Loki is Spirit's mom, Spirit has a child that plays, so here are two parents that play. :)

o.o

Is this true IRL? Or... Not?

Ivramire 05-09-2008 07:48 AM

umm...yeah

Sero 05-09-2008 08:38 AM

O_O

You're sh*tting me XD

So Loki is Spirit's mom, and Spirit is ???'s mom...

-faint-

Vasu 05-09-2008 08:40 AM

Oh...I didn't know that either.

Sero 05-09-2008 08:45 AM

Hmm, well it don't matter anyways...

-continues hitting on Spirit-

Spirit 05-09-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 140282)
o.o

Is this true IRL? Or... Not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 140299)
O_O

You're sh*tting me XD

So Loki is Spirit's mom, and Spirit is ???'s mom...

-faint-

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 140305)
Hmm, well it don't matter anyways...

-continues hitting on Spirit-

LMAO. Yes, Lady-Loki is my mother. I am a grown woman with a child, lol, therefore I am a mother also. My child also has an account on Fiesta. But, I will not let him join in on the forums, as I do not always approve of some of the threads on here and on the official site. And when I say that, I mean I do not think it is appropriate for my child given his age. :) But, I am a really cool momma.... and so is Loki.

Lady-Loki 05-09-2008 02:15 PM

LOL at all of you! Yes, I have a 13 year old granddaughter and Spirit's son is my second grandchild and I have a 3 year old granddaughter.

And LOL coz you kids thought only kids play games and chat away in forums!

But . . . I do also have those momma/grand-momma things going on too. Mikey can tell you I have PM'd him and told him I know he is really a good kid at heart but this-or-that comes across giving a bad impression. And, I'm right in that he is really a good kid at heart coz he always responds back to me so politely about those PM too.

Sero 05-09-2008 02:20 PM

Cool!

-hits on both Lady and Spirit-

And yeah I understand why you won't allow your child to enter these forums Spirit, cause of one reason... Me and my potty mouth :p and to think of it, if he's 13 then I'm only 1 year older than him o_O

Spirit 05-09-2008 02:29 PM

Actually my son is 12. My niece is 13, my other niece is 3, :).
Also, if he ever did come to the forums, I would prolly not let anyone know that it was my son. Same as in game, lol. I think only 1 person has ever partied with my son that actually KNEW it was my son, even people in my guild do not know his in-game name. :)
Call me over-protective, but I try my best to protect him to the best of my ability. Also, I do not allow him to chat with anyone in-game unless I know about it and I know who they are.

Sero 05-09-2008 02:32 PM

Must be really nice to have you/Lady as a mother @_@

/envious

lol...

Over-protectiveness is normal. So he's younger than me by 2 years. ^^

~