Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mature Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   The Chicken or the Egg? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13010)

koager 09-09-2008 05:16 PM

The Chicken or the Egg?

the age old question: Which came first?

feel free to discuss. only rule is to respect the replies of others.

But then going by evolution it would be egg. Its not the white shell hard egg that people might think of when asked the question. It might be a soft cellular egg or something but its still an egg nonetheless.
I just confused myself:zomg:

srabble031 09-09-2008 05:38 PM

chicken

kthxbai...

Spirit 09-09-2008 06:27 PM

Which came first? You or your mother? Without a beginning there can be no end. The end result is the egg; so the beginning is the chicken.

Where did the first chicken come from? Well, you can either say God created animals and allowed the animals to breed and reproduce, providing us with eggs. Or you can say that "nothing" exploded and chickens formed from that explosion.

koager 09-09-2008 06:47 PM

well I wouldn't say chickens formed from the explosion
the ancestors of the chicken
but those would be single celled organisms
are those still considered chickens then :urweird:

UserName 09-09-2008 08:19 PM

The Chicken or the Egg?
Which came first?
Chicken because the chicken came before the egg in the sentence.:smile:

Loveless 09-09-2008 09:13 PM

Exploding chickens... hm...

I'd say the chicken as well. It first evolved from single-celled organisms, evolved into some sort of fish, the fish grew legs and started walking on land. Later for survival purposes it stood on two legs, grew feathers and wings. Then layed the eggs.

Rof 09-09-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName (Post 225760)
The Chicken or the Egg?
Which came first?
Chicken because the chicken came before the egg in the sentence.:smile:

LOL!

if you gonna go with theology, it's certain that chicken came 1st...

but we can also say that God created the chickens(and other birds) on their eggs ready for hatching because theres no SPECIFIC/EXACT description on how God created the animals...

and...

Charmander is OWNING the poll! LMAO!!!

need to make a poll with Squirtle now...

Carmasa 09-10-2008 05:10 AM

When God created the earth, and all the planets, he created the animals, not the fetus. -.-

Hraesvelg 09-10-2008 05:38 AM

Is this supposed to be a serious discussion about abiogenesis and/or evolutionary theory? I would expect so, since this is under mature discussion. I just want to clarify before I take this seriously and get into a discussion about these topics, but the inclusion of whatever a Charmander is in the poll makes me wonder.

Rof 09-10-2008 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 225976)
Is this supposed to be a serious discussion about abiogenesis and/or evolutionary theory? I would expect so, since this is under mature discussion. I just want to clarify before I take this seriously and get into a discussion about these topics, but the inclusion of whatever a Charmander is in the poll makes me wonder.

LOL!

because Pokemon rule the world at the beginning???

and yeah every mature discussion would be fun with you so share your thoughts...