Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trading (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   [Bijou] Trading Shining Ring of Elderine for blue bow (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16346)

Mindspank 12-30-2008 10:33 AM

[Bijou] Trading Shining Ring of Elderine for blue bow

Pretty much what it says there. I dont think the ring would cover a bow with enhancements. Hell I think the ring barely covers the bow. But I know that somewhere out there there is an archer with a blue bow collecting dust. If you are that guy, or know someone who is and play on the wild wild west server, aka Bijou, then give me a whisper and let me know if your interested. If I cant get a blue bow by the time im lvl 46 ill just keep the ring.

Hessah 12-30-2008 10:55 AM

I dunno about Bijou.. but on teva... i'm pretty sure u can get a +9 bow of your level with that ring...

Mindspank 12-30-2008 11:09 AM

But not a blue one. I have been drooling over the blue bow ever since that one stink way back in the day, when one of our members was keeping the location a secret and then someone else came and spilled the beans.

Blue Bow = I Want

Hessah 12-30-2008 11:26 AM

ah ok.. fair enough XD Good luck with the hunt!

MikeyG 01-02-2009 09:45 PM

a kq blue bow u can get for 8-15g on teva, as well as your ring u can sell for 6-9g... An unenhanced kq bow is 1.5-2g, so you might just want to sel your ring then buy your bow seperatly

Mindspank 01-21-2009 04:21 AM

People on Bijou wont give up their blue weapond unless they are lvl 70 weapons, and they wont share with you where to farm them either. I have been getting conflicting reports and alot of smoke and mirrors from the people on the server that do have the lvl 50 blue weapons. Apparantly there is a title for having multiple rare weapons, so the selfish bastards wont tell anyone where to get anything. I think that after a year of wanting one, and weeks of chasing it.

I give up. I just dont know what to do any more so I will just do nothing.

Tamashiiryuu 01-21-2009 04:59 AM

wait, there are places that have a higher chance of mobs droping a blue?? I thought it was completly random. sorry if this is spam.

yuujou 01-21-2009 05:38 AM

u should state the lvl of the bow lol most people are confusing it for the 70 one lol XD, and if the market of bijou is anything like teva it's gonna cost a whole lot...unless it someone who doesn't know wat they're doing. plus u could always try bod or honeying to get it

Ralath 01-21-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindspank (Post 283121)
People on Bijou wont give up their blue weapond unless they are lvl 70 weapons, and they wont share with you where to farm them either. I have been getting conflicting reports and alot of smoke and mirrors from the people on the server that do have the lvl 50 blue weapons. Apparantly there is a title for having multiple rare weapons, so the selfish bastards wont tell anyone where to get anything. I think that after a year of wanting one, and weeks of chasing it.

It's not that difficult. =.= The information is the same for all servers.

Though even if you did have the information, chances of you actually finding it are slim to none.

xDario 01-21-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindspank (Post 283121)

Absolutly no idea for the 5x blues, although i hear KQ have the slight chance of getting them.

For the 7x blues, 7x abyss or trumpy remains.

Correct me if my info isnt OS-relateed :D
x