Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archer (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Silly but...What does [Nature's Call] do? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9233)

bloodrops 06-05-2008 06:20 PM

Silly but...What does [Nature's Call] do?

Yeah...I created an archer...and got a nature's call skill, and read the descriptions, but I have no idea what use it does when it comes to fighting...:/ Or maybe I misunderstood. What's the point of decreasing my threat towards the mobs? :/...Could someone explain?

Ivramire 06-05-2008 06:43 PM

it's for when you're in a party, mobs that are targeting you choose someone else to pick on.

And isn't it Nature's Protection?

Sero 06-05-2008 11:47 PM

Nature's Call? o.O It's Nature's Protection. And best used in parties when tank couldn't hold everything, or when you're trying to kill someone through training.

bloodrops 06-06-2008 03:22 PM

Aha ~ XD Maybe it was Nature's Protection :P Whatever!! Hahaha...
Thanks for the kind replies :P you two. Now that kinda makes sense :P

Anarki 06-09-2008 05:59 PM

Oh.....now I get it.

06-09-2008 06:58 PM

i never use it i just find a friend and i cast it over her xD

Hazu 06-09-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 158352)
Nature's Call? o.O It's Nature's Protection. And best used in parties when tank couldn't hold everything, or when you're trying to kill someone through training.

D: bad bad Sero, training isnt nice.:sigh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by resol (Post 160884)
i never use it i just find a friend and i cast it over her xD

=3 yay im not the onlyone that doesnt use the skill when training. I just like the make the little sparklyglitters from it ^^

Btw the skill works better when the monster(s) are touching teh shiny stuff that appears around you.
In the lower lvls I used to use the skill a bit cause i used to be really squishy, lol. But one time when i used Natures Protection and a fighter stunned. The monster didnt move after that..... it was kinda weird. Never happened again though.
But the skill is really useful if you cant take the hits. But I suggest using it if you have a good tank if possible, cause it might turn on the cleirc at times.

bloodrops 06-10-2008 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazu (Post 160891)
Btw the skill works better when the monster(s) are touching teh shiny stuff that appears around you.
In the lower lvls I used to use the skill a bit cause i used to be really squishy, lol. But one time when i used Natures Protection and a fighter stunned. The monster didnt move after that..... it was kinda weird. Never happened again though.
But the skill is really useful if you cant take the hits. But I suggest using it if you have a good tank if possible, cause it might turn on the cleirc at times.

Lol lots of deepskyblue color codes :P
Thanks, that was even more useful ^^

Sero 06-10-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazu (Post 160891)
D: bad bad Sero, training isnt nice.:sigh:

=3 yay im not the onlyone that doesnt use the skill when training. I just like the make the little sparklyglitters from it ^^

Situations wherein you may have to take someone out come normally, and archers do it best. Anyways even if the monster isn't in the glittery thing when you cast, it still works. For example, when a Vivi is attacking you. But if the monster is not ranged, it may not work.

Ivramire 06-10-2008 08:19 AM

It just works better if they are in the sphere.

Still works if they aren't just not as great an effect.