Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   in game marketplace (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22338)

a503226 07-14-2009 12:15 AM

in game marketplace

Was wondering if there are any plans on adding an in-game marketplace. What I mean by that is having an area that users can go into (like a marketplace) and set up shop (either for buying or selling). Then when a user goes into the marketplace he can bring up a display of all items that are up for sale or people are trying to buy. Within the interface you could also have the ability to filter bas on weapon, armor type ... etc.

Thanks

Lirange 07-14-2009 12:26 AM

this is just a fansite, your better off asking if a feature is going to be implemented on the officials, or ask on the 3questions a month thread.
And it has been discussed many times, not just in this game, but every game. I don't think bright kingdom have it, so i'm guessing fiesta isn't going to have it to. And i doubt there working on that. Would be much easier if they did though.

Hraesvelg 07-14-2009 12:41 AM

There was some talk about setting up an auction-house setup, but I believe those plans have fallen through.

Blaaaaaaaah 07-14-2009 03:34 AM

Yeah.. I think it was said that they had plans for it, but for some reason (that I forgot), they probably won't be implementing it any time soon. D:

direking 07-21-2009 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=a503226;361899]
i think this is a good idea, in-game marketplace would be easy for players selling or buying something, i hope we can have it

Quote:

Originally Posted by a503226 (Post 361899)
Was wondering if there are any plans on adding an in-game marketplace. What I mean by that is having an area that users can go into (like a marketplace) and set up shop (either for buying or selling). Then when a user goes into the marketplace he can bring up a display of all items that are up for sale or people are trying to buy. Within the interface you could also have the ability to filter bas on weapon, armor type ... etc.

Thanks

This is a good idea, the in-game marketplace would be easy for palyers selling or buying something, i hope we can have it

crazyplay 07-21-2009 08:05 AM

marketplace is necessary to be added in the games, on one hand, it gives the chance to exchange so that you may make your mission done easily, on the other hand, it brings people closer to each other

Hraesvelg 07-21-2009 08:12 AM

Didn't they add a huge marketplace-like area in Roumen, centered on the storage keeper? It's been a while since I've logged in, but I seem to remember that.

ThievingSix 07-21-2009 09:46 AM

They did but that really didn't solve anything. Shops are still everywhere. Auction houses would probably get me back into playing again.

Ralath 07-21-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThievingSix (Post 363911)
They did but that really didn't solve anything. Shops are still everywhere. Auction houses would probably get me back into playing again.

It was just stupid of them to add that marketplace area and then still allow shops everywhere else on the map.