Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Axe Fighters (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15737)

Zwivix 12-10-2008 08:05 PM

Axe Fighters

My fighter is 46 and i got a really good +9 axe waiting for it at 50. I was wondering what should my build be to get the most out of my axe...I'll probably mostly solo, but i also want some good PvP.

Help!

Manzcar 12-10-2008 08:31 PM

25 SPR rest STR is the standard

I went 25 SPR balance STR END

I don't PVP but solo is easy for me.

zeilfridge 12-11-2008 07:08 AM

err..xcuse me.. u mean 25 spr..its +25 for spr??

a.L 12-11-2008 07:11 AM

+25 SPR for your free stats.

Ethelinde 12-11-2008 08:26 AM

Full STR/25 SPR rest STR/Full SPR

Gears full +9 with END/DEX as main attributes, SPR a bonus for pvp vs mages.

I also recommend carrying around bless potions to add to Elderine necklace curse resistence (vs mage slow and fighter stun). STR inc. tier 3, concentration 3 and speed increase = great help in pvp as well. Naturally you will also want costumes with very high critical rates, extenders, and for rare occasions charm of might, but you're non-CS you can still do relative well (provided that you can buy the +9s with gold), just not on top tier however.

Btw. assuming you are a major CS user, full SPR will in that case be your best friend. Almost every single hit would be a critical.

CrazyVietFs 12-14-2008 05:47 PM

if you use CS then no need for the 25 spr... go full str
get +9 armor at least

find boss weapon and license it with orc, get "usually 7% base and "5% from license" CS item critical +... you probably get 20+%... that is enough, full give you better damage result in faster kill...

Carmasa 12-14-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethelinde (Post 265838)
Full STR/25 SPR rest STR/Full SPR

Gears full +9 with END/DEX as main attributes, SPR a bonus for pvp vs mages.

I also recommend carrying around bless potions to add to Elderine necklace curse resistence (vs mage slow and fighter stun). STR inc. tier 3, concentration 3 and speed increase = great help in pvp as well. Naturally you will also want costumes with very high critical rates, extenders, and for rare occasions charm of might, but you're non-CS you can still do relative well (provided that you can buy the +9s with gold), just not on top tier however.

Btw. assuming you are a major CS user, full SPR will in that case be your best friend. Almost every single hit would be a critical.

Way to add to the unbalanced pricing in the game.

These are all good ideas, but you should get 5 points on Devastate's cool down time knocked off, as well.

ZeroZone 12-14-2008 06:46 PM

as if fight anint overpowered as it is ^^. only peop who have a chang eo killin them is another Fighter/ Good Mage

MikeyG 12-15-2008 05:45 AM

Yeah if you have crit suit available no need for 25 spr unless u wanna crit hella :P So pure str ...

Uhm high end / dex on gear and yeah to be not so squishy +9 gear and you should be goods.

mavricgabriel 12-15-2008 10:13 AM

25SPR/all STR in my fighter. Better MDef from magic users and ample Sp for skill combos.:laugh: