Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Did anyone get the MJP title recently? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15886)

Esen 12-15-2008 10:22 PM

Did anyone get the MJP title recently?

As in this month or last month. Just wondering. @_@ I think I'll keep trying to get it on my mage and cleric until my archer reaches 60 because I'm very stubborn. I just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. ._. It was so easy on my fighter. Unless it's lagging, but I have no way to find out if it is.

In MoS cause I don't think the topic is worth going into the Fiesta-related forums, la la la~

Hessah 12-15-2008 10:24 PM

aw you're still trying to get it?!?!

where do you die again?

Esen 12-15-2008 10:35 PM

Graveyard of the Dead

And yes, still am. I've gotten near level 31 so many times now so I can lose it for this title, haha. Just do GH KQ over and over until 80%-90% and then run off to the GotD.

Andromeda 12-15-2008 10:38 PM

The title is easy to get xD

If my connection wasnt so damn shitty Id grab a few jugs of Coffee and easily get the Deaths Houseguest title. But my connection cant last longer than 24 hours now without getting disconnected -_-

Hessah 12-15-2008 10:40 PM

Hmmm.. and you got your title on ur fighter from Graveyard too?

Andromeda 12-15-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 267744)
Hmmm.. and you got your title on ur fighter from Graveyard too?

Na I got mine in Trumpy Remains

Esen 12-15-2008 10:46 PM

Edit: Oh, you were talking to Andromeda. xD

No, I got it in Sand Hill for my fighter. Have a lot of sand hill scrolls so used one (before the level 20 requirement was added) and used a Roumen scroll to get back (before portal guards too).

Mobs were red to her but I'm sure that doesn't make a difference. Everything else I did is pretty much the same. Wait 3 minutes, die to same mob, wait, die, repeat. @_@

Hessah 12-15-2008 10:51 PM

I was actually talkign to Esen... Andro posted while I was still typing... XD

I got my MJP title from Sand Hill too..

will your archer still die in Sand Hill??

I wonder if its the Graveyard map..

I had once died 70+ times in Graveyard (i didnt know about the 3 mins rule) and i reckon i would've taken half an hr but didnt get any titles...

I've also got the title from Uruga... (on my level 60 cleric)

Esen 12-15-2008 10:54 PM

hmm... yes I do think there are mobs yellow for my mage and cleric in Sand Hill. I completely forgot about the chickens and wolves. I think I'll try that. :D

Not trying on my archer until level 60 job change like Hrae did. Losing exp on my archer now is a lot. xD

Hessah 12-15-2008 10:56 PM

ohhh @_@ for some reason i thought u said u were trying to get the title on ur Archer... (without remembering wat level your archer is)

-only read half your post properly X.x-