Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where is everyone??? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33059)

SoulDestroyer95 08-12-2013 02:02 AM

Where is everyone???

I remeber playing fiesta and there was quite a few people online. Now there is barely anyone playing on the english server? What happened?? :zomg:

**naruto** 08-18-2013 05:00 AM

Hello - I have a couple of friends who have quit this past year, and this is going to be based off of what they told me so i am very sorry if I am not going to give 100% accurate reasons why.

Let's get started :p

1: Many people we're freaking out about how +11's were going to be a thing - they began thinking that the market would begin to being corrupt, and or make it more a of cash spending game.

2: People are upset with the change from Outspark to Gamigo. Mainly because people are not used to change and it's a whole new company taking care of an mmorpg. A slogan with some of my friends is *blames gamigo*, so yea gamigo.

Hope this was useful :)

Raddoc 08-18-2013 05:13 AM

Agree

I agree with naruto on this one. It is becoming more of a "Cash spenders" game. Despite the fact that the games economy is and always has been based on the marketplace, you really have to make a good investment in the game to get anywhere financially. Also, the transition from OutSpark to Gamigo didn't help either. No one knows where Gamigo even came from. Why is a German based company buying an American made game? Whatever the reason, it got ME by surprise, so I could see why people would be driven from the game. No one knows exactly what happened there. :/

Yosei 08-18-2013 06:11 AM

Fiesta isn't American. Fiesta is a Korean-made game that was I believe called Bright Kingdom. It was made by Onsonsoft, but it was published in English by Outspark. Later, the company gave Gamigo the rights to Fiesta's European servers. Outspark couldn't allow anymore European gamers from coming into their servers and North Americans weren't allowed in Gamigo's servers.

Outspark shut down earlier this year. There's various speculations but I've heard it's because they ripped off another company's system for their cash shop system. I'm guessing that would have bankrupt them so they just closed up shop in a way? They handed over what was left of Fiesta to Gamigo and now Outspark (though it's not actually called Outspark anymore) is Gamigo's North American headquarters.

Raddoc 08-18-2013 04:39 PM

Oh. Well I didn't necessarily mean it like that. I just meant that OutSpark was hosting an American version, therefore the game became American and is now being taken over by a German gaming company. Just thought that was odd. :/

lorrieclaudia 09-02-2013 10:47 AM

Unless gamigo does not makes some good and interesting changes, i think its going to get quieter and quieter.

Yosei 09-02-2013 02:24 PM

Well, all MMOs do kind of have a life span. You can't expect to have the same size of a community forever. Especially with more and more MMOs coming out. Online multiplayer features are becoming more and more common in games so MMOs really have to step up their game because up until recently that was the biggest charm about them.

TouRyuu 09-05-2013 01:01 AM

I actually just came back from a long hiatus, mostly due to lack of time and lack of proper computer for the game... Maybe if the game gets cleaned up a bit it will grow a bit? One of my friends, when finding out I like the game, simply said he doesn't play because it feels like it's constantly in beta. :cries:

djpailo 09-30-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TouRyuu (Post 465880)
I actually just came back from a long hiatus, mostly due to lack of time and lack of proper computer for the game... Maybe if the game gets cleaned up a bit it will grow a bit? One of my friends, when finding out I like the game, simply said he doesn't play because it feels like it's constantly in beta. :cries:

Sadly, its always felt a bit like that tbh.

bloodNight 10-02-2013 01:47 PM

that prettry sad to see everyone left the game i left year ago cause of some computer issue and now was heading back in fiesta but found it so empty