Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nightmare last night got me trembling in fear ;( (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31729)

Blaaaaaaaah 02-08-2012 08:17 PM

Nightmare last night got me trembling in fear ;(

I had a dream last night where I was at work, and my boss was telling us which days she'd be in the office, and she told me today was tuesday not thursday! I was like huh.. no.. it's thursday.. but she insisted it's tuesday.

As soon as I woke up this morning I checked my phone and I was soooo relieved it's actually thursday. I feel like I've just skipped 2 days of the week now.

Loveless 02-08-2012 09:28 PM

o__.

Hessah 02-08-2012 10:13 PM

LOLOL! it's awful when your dreams are work related!

crystalblueheart 02-09-2012 12:55 AM

^ True...when you sleep the whole point is to get away from work/school....when it comes into your dreams you know you're really stressed...or really tired .-.

Sparkeh 02-09-2012 06:26 AM

Well, you skipped 2 days of work?

Ralath 04-11-2013 02:37 PM

My eyes have been really itchy the past couple days/weeks. Possibly due to allergies or looking at a computer for too long.

Last night, I had a dream that when I was washing up, I discovered that my eyes were really red. And then I looked in the mirror more closely, I realized I had been wearing contacts for two weeks straight without realizing it!! I took them out as quickly as I could and then washed out my eyes with fake teardrops because I read some article that there was this bacteria that could eat your eye. But then I got confused because I had been wearing glasses the whole time so how could I be wearing glasses and contacts at the same time?

But then I made up some reason about how contacts can adjust to what your eyes want or something like that......

I'd never realize if I was being Inception'd or not....

Yosei 04-11-2013 08:02 PM

xD I don't know why I find this funny.

Blaaaaaaaah 04-12-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 463591)
My eyes have been really itchy the past couple days/weeks. Possibly due to allergies or looking at a computer for too long.

Last night, I had a dream that when I was washing up, I discovered that my eyes were really red. And then I looked in the mirror more closely, I realized I had been wearing contacts for two weeks straight without realizing it!! I took them out as quickly as I could and then washed out my eyes with fake teardrops because I read some article that there was this bacteria that could eat your eye. But then I got confused because I had been wearing glasses the whole time so how could I be wearing glasses and contacts at the same time?

But then I made up some reason about how contacts can adjust to what your eyes want or something like that......

I'd never realize if I was being Inception'd or not....

omg DITTO on the eye problem. I used to have absolutely no problems wearing contacts all day and night. But just two weeks ago every time I try, it starts to get irritated or dry?! And it kind lasts for two days after that. Hoping it was because the last pair was dodgy and the new one I eventually use will be OK.

a.L 04-12-2013 08:48 AM

Unless the contacts are long-term usage ones, wearing them overnight isn't good D:

Blaaaaaaaah 04-12-2013 08:49 AM

oh I don't mean wearing them overnight hahaah I mean wearing it all day and all night (until I sleep) if I'm out the whole day ahahaha