Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hello everyone! What'd I miss? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33511)

Belaslav 10-20-2014 07:21 PM

Hello everyone! What'd I miss?

Heya guys, how are ya?

It's been quite a long time. I bet half the people here are grown up and married by now. :tongue: (Also, I missed those slime/honeying emoticons!)

A bit about myself, grown up, moved out of parent's house, but still in university. I did manage to snag a part time job directly related to my major, so yay? :angel:

So as the title says, what'd I miss? Who's still alive? :gasp:

Vasu 10-20-2014 07:24 PM

Hi Bela! Sorry but I'm dead. :(

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you though, still in Uni but have a major-related part time job to pay my way through.

Belaslav 10-20-2014 07:27 PM

Huh, we're in the same club then. :smile:

Does anyone here still play Fiesta? I heard Outspark got bought out by someone.

Vasu 10-20-2014 07:41 PM

No I haven't for a long while. I was hit by a burst of nostalgia about a week back when I saw a post about a cap raise, so I went and checked out the forums there, but the negativity there is astounding lol. Lots of the servers on low population apparently and people posting screenshots of deserted Roumen and Elderine. Oh well, surprised a non-"big company" MMO survived this long TBH. Still, I have some great memories so not gonna go back and have them tarnished. :p

Belaslav 10-20-2014 08:04 PM

So what you're saying it's become a big disappointment? Shame, I thought about jumping back in. Oh well.

Do you know if the devs have they managed to fix at least some of the bugs? Does 'Fiesta.bin stopped working' still pop up? XD

Ralath 10-20-2014 08:08 PM

Welcome back!!!

Most (some) of us are playing League of Legends (somewhat) regularly now. I don't think any of us are playing Fiesta...

Belaslav 10-20-2014 08:20 PM

LoL? I've heard a few things about that, but I've yet to try it. I've played Vindictus and Perfect World a couple years back and if by chance you've played them, is LoL similar to those games in any way?

Blaaaaaaaah 10-20-2014 08:22 PM

Come play LoL with us!! =D

Belaslav 10-20-2014 08:29 PM

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS! (Did I put enough A's there? :cheeky:)

My gosh, you people are still alive! How've you been? How's your life? I bet you have kids of your own now... :tongue:

Ah, I'd love to rub in-game shoulders with you guys again but alas. I'm too busy juggling university and my work now. :sad:

What's LoL like compared to Fiesta?

Belaslav 10-20-2014 08:39 PM

For the record, I just took a detailed look at my profile. Jesus Christ, what a perv I was. I don't know if I should laugh or cry in embarrassment. :blush: