Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Glory (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Fail Mara KQ? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29345)

Loveless 04-03-2011 10:30 AM

Fail Mara KQ?

As some of you know the newbie KQs are filled with Tricksters and is a miracle to actually finish some of them right now.

We start off with a room full of Tricksters, a Cleric, and some Fighters. Doesn't seem too bad until we reach the boat of course. With no ranged class we're forced to drag fake Mara and Marlone off... we actually fought and killed two fakes.

So we all know what happens when there's too many squishies and just one Cleric. She was trying her best, really. Trying to heal every demanding b-tard who should probably be using a stone... or just not standing infront of the AOE when you get OHKO'd. Eventually she's taken out by an AOE from Marlone and is out of the game. So all we have left are a bunch of Tricksters who get one-hit and an Axe Fighter...

The Fighter and I are the only ones capable of surviving more than two hits. We're also the only ones trying to kill the boss of course. I have to say that poison and soul damage multiplier helped a LOT. I also somehow managed to stay alive with 700 HP and 130 defense and even tanked the two bosses. Depleted all of my HP potions I had made and more than half my HP stones but we actually managed to finish the KQ.

And what did I get from the gift box for my work? Why, 5 HP potions of course...

Blaaaaaaaah 04-03-2011 10:35 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just a little compensation for the sweat, blood and tears.

Kaini 04-03-2011 12:55 PM

lol!!!! When I did mara KQ, luckily most of the tricksters seemed to be old players, (prolly had mains) because everyone did everything exactly right, we managed to pull real marlone and mara on the first try, even without a ranged class, and beat them pretty quickly. I was like... o.0 I like this without newbs xD

Loveless 04-03-2011 04:17 PM

You'd think being in Teva you'd have a bit more of the older players trying the class out. But nope.

I mean pulling the fakes I don't mind since we had no ranged characters... and sometimes the real ones are far. But... sigh. Lol.

Destrus 04-03-2011 07:27 PM

every mara i tried failed miserably ;_;.

oh well. i'll be getting on soon. guess i'll try again today.

Hessah 04-03-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 438788)
You'd think being in Teva you'd have a bit more of the older players trying the class out. But nope.

I'm not surprised a portion of "older players" have been plvled on Teva xD

Destrus 04-03-2011 10:43 PM

still fail, massive fail ;_;.

it was ok at first. we had someone that could tank and two clerics. then the cleric in the tank's party left for some reason, just disappeared. took a while but we got the other cleric to join the tank's party but then ended up with two mara's pulled on the tank plus a marlone that should not have been aggroed. and by that i mean nobody even went near him.

RayRay 04-03-2011 11:09 PM

i new kqs were going to fail to every person on my msn that made 1 the first day i sed gl in all kqs rofl

crystalblueheart 04-04-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 438772)
As some of you know the newbie KQs are filled with Tricksters and is a miracle to actually finish some of them right now.

We start off with a room full of Tricksters, a Cleric, and some Fighters. Doesn't seem too bad until we reach the boat of course. With no ranged class we're forced to drag fake Mara and Marlone off... we actually fought and killed two fakes.

So we all know what happens when there's too many squishies and just one Cleric. She was trying her best, really. Trying to heal every demanding b-tard who should probably be using a stone... or just not standing infront of the AOE when you get OHKO'd. Eventually she's taken out by an AOE from Marlone and is out of the game. So all we have left are a bunch of Tricksters who get one-hit and an Axe Fighter...

The Fighter and I are the only ones capable of surviving more than two hits. We're also the only ones trying to kill the boss of course. I have to say that poison and soul damage multiplier helped a LOT. I also somehow managed to stay alive with 700 HP and 130 defense and even tanked the two bosses. Depleted all of my HP potions I had made and more than half my HP stones but we actually managed to finish the KQ.

And what did I get from the gift box for my work? Why, 5 HP potions of course...

xD Haha. Good job though.

Krowley 04-04-2011 05:58 AM

I didn't really start doing KQs until Gold Hill.