Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   3rd server. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2068)

KY_Jelly 10-20-2007 02:06 AM

3rd server.

I saw an announcement fiesta will be going down for two hours and a 3rd server will be added (Bijou)

I'm likely making the move since i have no home server now and it will be nice having a chance to be one of the first. be one of the first to do job change, one of the first to hit level cap, one of the first to start a guild, all that fun stuff.

and i figure that the gold bots will take a few days to collect a sizable sum so at least temporarily i should be able to enjoy the silence.

Enrei 10-20-2007 02:08 AM

I saw the announcement, I wouldn't have thought they'd use a name like Bijou for the server but oh well. Yes, it would be nice to move to another server to start anew but I'm already settled in Teva.

Hyper 10-20-2007 02:10 AM

♫ ♪ ~Its Hamtaro time! Ham-tar-o! ~ ♪ ♫

Yeah, I'm seriously amazed. I mean, not even Fiesta KR has 3 servers! They are in open, too! :O

Enrei 10-20-2007 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 30218)
♫ ♪ ~Its Hamtaro time! Ham-tar-o! ~ ♪ ♫

Yeah, I'm seriously amazed. I mean, not even Fiesta KR has 3 servers! They are in open, too! :O

I was thinking about that too, after the french-accented hamster with the blue ribbons. Maybe they were watching it when they were deciding upon the name.

KY_Jelly 10-20-2007 02:17 AM

I knew that name sounded familiar. it totally is from hamtaro.

okay ham hams, everyone post in here if you are moving to the french server.

Hyper 10-20-2007 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrei (Post 30222)
I was thinking about that too, after the french-accented hamster with the blue ribbons. Maybe they were watching it when they were deciding upon the name.

Yeah. ^^ Zomg, that was like the best anime on CN evar!

I think I already like Bijou better, because of someone I know in Apoline.

secbro20 10-20-2007 02:22 AM

Cool. I haven't played fiesta all week and now its down :(. But it's cool they are adding a new server.

Lilian 10-20-2007 02:26 AM

Damn, looks like I'm the only one guilty of such epic dorkiness that I read the fiesta backstory/lore thing. You can see it in the official site.

Anyway, if you read that, it's easy to see that Teva, Apoline and Bijou are all goddesses from the story thing.

ThievingSix 10-20-2007 02:33 AM

Ill make the move, maybe. Everyone I know is in Teva, friends/family/FF. But being the first todo everything sounds pretty cool O.o.

KY_Jelly 10-20-2007 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThievingSix (Post 30227)
Ill make the move, maybe. Everyone I know is in Teva, friends/family/FF. But being the first todo everything sounds pretty cool O.o.

and you'll still have me :P