Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   No, we CANT kill GS! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18612)

Hessah 03-14-2009 10:52 PM

No, we CANT kill GS!

YAY Spider KQ, where 90% of the people are generally overly ambitious and where common sense doesn't exist.

A KQ with only about 10 active people.

Where we had absolutely no breaks until after we killed the vivis, which was about 1/3 into the KQ. (Say something about our dmg?)

Where when the robbers spawned, someone took 2 robbers out for a run.

When he came back for us to kill the robbers he died as soon as he stopped, then another tank (in my party) died, then I died too coz I nova. (No one could tank.)

Ultra spawns and people where running. We were still killing 5 ultras and a bunch of vivis and greenkies when GS spawned.

Well, some have the common sense to run it (which was fantastic). But people in my party well telling those running off. "MY PARTY WILL KILL IT". Eh? No? I never said I will, and we've shouted during robber that we're running it.

I said in party chat that we cant kill it, and they said "yes we can GS is weak".

DIDN'T YOU REALISE GS COMES WITH A PACKAGE OF DEADLY SPIDERS?????

They could barely tank 2 robbers and they want 1000+ spiders running around?!

=RAWR=

At least the runners were good. We only had minor spiders spawns.

CrazyVietFs 03-14-2009 11:06 PM

LMAO epic... back when cap was 59, then december 17 when cap raised... we join Spider without anything... people start dieing... only 8 people left... it just 2 minutes... we run the hold damn KQ that was so so largy.... i constantly drop speed 1 scroll so the others 8 can pick up...
>> i was the best runner... didn't die at all .. ^^ and we win that KQ... yeah all lvl 60, no green, or tier 3 scroll or tier 3 buff yeah... and cs still very new...

Loveless 03-14-2009 11:14 PM

Yeah, but you have to realize that the 'older' players had a little more common sense when it came to killing things.

cillia 03-14-2009 11:52 PM

ill join you in being annoy4ed with spider kq X_X epecially when im a cleric and they go after GS, my all mage party all uses nova/inferno when minis spawn and i heal them all and die the next second >_<;

dont they relalize that if you run it you could save at least have of the people in your kq a few scrolls or even exp? >_>

Hessah 03-15-2009 12:24 AM

Not to mention my fiesta crashed due to the massive spider spawns...

cillia 03-15-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 307234)
Not to mention my fiesta crashed due to the massive spider spawns...

that happens to me so much T_T; i hate it when it crashes and you have like 20 seconds left of the KQ.

Zwivix 03-15-2009 02:43 PM

I dont know if the people in my KQs had common sense or they would never wanna go after GS...except one time with a 70 fighter,but that didnt work either since we didnt have any mages T.T

Is killing GS really rare the way I think it is?

Ivramire 03-15-2009 03:01 PM

You can be surprised though. The only time I was in a KQ that killed GS, I didn't think we were even going to survive.

I was the only Cleric in the KQ *__*

All Tanks to ME!! :<

Leesa 03-15-2009 03:41 PM

Ya I hate it when they think they can kill stuff... not just in KQs but everywhere. "Oh, Yeah I know I'm only a lvl 26 fighter but I want to kill and orc!!"

Hessah 03-15-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvramire (Post 307625)
You can be surprised though. The only time I was in a KQ that killed GS, I didn't think we were even going to survive.

I was the only Cleric in the KQ *__*

All Tanks to ME!! :<

XD Well being the only cleric means.. everyone else was a DDer... massive dmg group!!!