Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Ivra - dragon age 2 (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29169)

Leesa 03-13-2011 04:58 AM

Ivra - dragon age 2

SOOOO!! The beginning is kinda sucky. It seems so different and its hard to get used to. And the graphics especially in the beginning area seem really bad. The darkspawn look ugly, but the qunari and ogres get a cool change~ Same with Flemmeth, you see her again but... she looks different and I don't know why T_T

The interface looks much nicer in DA:O. Like, its just so much more 'fantasy' in DA:O. IN DAII its really just.. like... black and red and stuff. I don't like the changes to the skills, especially heal. THEY CHANGED THE CD TO 40 SECONDS. ITS INSANE. Much more Potion dependent until you get Anders back from Awakening.

Other than that though, its really really fun :3 Definitely not the best from Bioware but a pile of doodoo that bioware craps out would be fun. <3

Ivramire 03-13-2011 05:36 AM

I don't think I'll get it. Don't think it'd live up to the first one which I didn't even complete ):

Mass Effect 2 might take iopping cart its place in my shopping cart though. Also looking at Bioshock 2.

Leesa 03-19-2011 03:36 AM

I have to say Bioshock was better than Bioshock 2, regardless, they're both extremely good games <3

Hraesvelg 03-19-2011 03:44 AM

DA2 is driving me insane. Could they really not design more maps? I've been in "different" places on the same damn map design several times now.

Ralath 03-19-2011 11:00 AM

I couldn't handle the tactics based fighting system. Plus I don't think my graphics card could handle the game. But I like the cutscenes.

Hraesvelg 03-19-2011 07:20 PM

Eh, I liked the tactics. Hell, the presets are even good before you tweak them. Anders as a healbot with a +% heal staff and rings and 80% CD reduction is amazing.

I find it's easiest to play as a tank, though. Can't ever seem to get a tactic build on one that properly draws all the aggro.

Phantom Badger 03-20-2011 01:12 PM

Enchantment ?

Hraesvelg 03-20-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Badger (Post 437699)
Enchantment ?

Boom!

Leesa 03-20-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 437643)
DA2 is driving me insane. Could they really not design more maps? I've been in "different" places on the same damn map design several times now.

OMG SAME! All the caves are the same, it drove me INSANE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 437678)
Eh, I liked the tactics. Hell, the presets are even good before you tweak them. Anders as a healbot with a +% heal staff and rings and 80% CD reduction is amazing.

I find it's easiest to play as a tank, though. Can't ever seem to get a tactic build on one that properly draws all the aggro.

I had tons of sex with Anders :love: and I made him keep the Chanter's staff you get on that quest when you go in a cave full of apostates that has like, +21% healing. Combined with other trinkets that increase healing from the character with Aveline wearing trinkets increasing healing to that character... well, it was awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Badger (Post 437699)
Enchantment ?

LOL.

-------

I beat the game yesterday. It does leave you a bit confused.. I think? Idunno, going for a male mage playthrough, and I'll actually get Isabella and Fenris this time! Being a female rogue was fun but.... I've been like 5 female rogues in my DA experience xD

OMOGMGOMGGM AT SOME POINT YOU SEE ALISTAIR (i think only if you import a save to say that he performed the evil ritual with morrigan, having 100 Love relationship with him in DA:Origins proved helpful <3) I WAS ABOUT TO DIE FROM HAPPINESS. I ADORE ALISTAIR..... :cutielove: