Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Plot? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8220)

AngellicDiety 05-07-2008 11:29 AM

The Plot?

So what do you guys think.

The level 100 weapons seem to have a dark aura about. They have colors that seem dark to me.

Remember your shadow at level 20? Do you think he/she could be making a debut soon?

After all, the shadow at the end of the job quest said they would travel with you to learn secrets. :eek:

Aryia 05-07-2008 12:08 PM

You think at lvl 100 we have to fight our shadow again or something?

-creepy- lol

Enraya 05-07-2008 01:01 PM

They did? o___o

/feels stalked

I hope there's a plotline xD I love stories~ o:

Sero 05-07-2008 01:14 PM

Same here, love em too, exciting... Now I wonder if my shadow saw me when I died against GK 3 times straight... @_@

Vasu 05-07-2008 01:15 PM

He doesn't say anything like that. He says:
"You have a lot more power than you think you do. If you can harness that power, I will become much stronger"

But, like Enraya, I want plots plox

Sero 05-07-2008 01:20 PM

So Vasu that means if you became stronger he gets strong as well? Well leveling makes you stronger... And he wouldn't know if you got stronger unless, he stalked you...

Shadow=Stalker

-hides under table-

Vasu 05-07-2008 01:23 PM

He could drop by one day, take a look at your HP/SP and be like OMFG! HE lvled, and then instantly change his lvl and equips to match yours, he doesn't need to stalk xD

Sero 05-07-2008 01:29 PM

LMAO XD smart-@$$ XD

Vasu 05-07-2008 01:31 PM

Yeah, I can imagine him sitting in his shadow dungeon, siping wine, then lazily looking at the time, yawning, and then deciding to check on us. And then "OMFG, He must have gotten plvled, the sneak!!!"

Sero 05-07-2008 01:40 PM

With that being said... What I imagined was...

One day I was in FoS soloing some guards, then I decide to rest in one of those cool houses on water, then when I get outta my mushroom I hear a weird voice behind me saying "Serodin... Turn around and meet your-" at that point I turn around, see my shadow's drunken face with bloodshot eyes, then I kick his nuts and run all the way to the passage with a Diamond Trumpy. I look back to check if he was still on my tail, see nothing, and instantly when I look back front I see him and 2 Diamond Trumpies beside him, they all raise their bows and he aimed for my love stick, the 2 Trumpies aimed for my 2 hanging sacks right below the stick. They fired, and I saw the light. After a few seconds, I see myself regain consciousness in Roumen right beside Robin, de-leveled to level 10. I look at Robin for awhile to see that the flower on his head disappeared, when I looked inside my underwear I saw the exact same flower replace my stick and 2 sacks.

Sad...