Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Mara has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY NUBS (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28589)

Wizardcool11 12-31-2010 05:45 AM

Mara has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY NUBS

Ok, lev 20 full end cleverfighter with shield and hp and def scrolls... There was a high cleric... When we were against marlone, an archer dragged Mara out... Then after killing marlone, I went back to get Mara, and when I said help, the cleric saw me and just ignored me, and focused on healing those against non chiefs... Then when I was against Mara with the kq's backing, she was the only cleric and she focused only on her revive cooldown for the dead squishies and didn't understand "healing the tank to prevent death" omigod I hate her!!!! I wasted so many stones and pots WTF I hate her!!!!!!!!!!!

Hessah 12-31-2010 07:11 AM

Ah.. Expect more cleric rage as a fighter...

Wizardcool11 12-31-2010 07:21 AM

Lol I'm on both sides of the argument haha

Dood078 12-31-2010 07:51 PM

oh man not all cleric's are stupid just most ill heal you but only if you guard me otherwise i fight because i am not a clanker and when i say guard i dont mean following me and stuck up my butt but if i get mobbed you come kill the mob

Wizardcool11 01-01-2011 12:53 AM

thats exactly wat i do, i am full cooldown on taunts and aoe taunts...

wtf not again, i got screwed cuz this time, there were 4 clerics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but one of them convinced all those nubs to clank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told them to heal but they ignored me, and they were failing the kq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i realised that 2 MAGES DRAGGED BOth BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH NO CLERIC TO HEAL, WE ALL DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPITH IS EPICALLY FILLED WITH DUMBNOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I ASKED WTF DRAGgED BOTH, THEY SAID SHUT UP NOOB< U DIED TOO EASILY AND FAILED US ALL!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DRAGGED TWO BOSSES AT A TIME, THINKING THEY COULD MANK AND THEY CALL ME A NoOB?!?!?!?!/!/1/1/?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? EPITH FAILS!!!!!! BIJOU RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPITH USERS ARE FAIL!!!!!!!!!<snip>

Sero 01-01-2011 04:33 AM

Rage, lol.

Use the EDIT button.

Loveless 01-01-2011 04:39 AM

You know what makes me rage? Nubs that use caps everywhere and double post.

I will tell you now that as a tanker you better have some epic gears cause you cannot rely on clerics... and will continue to rage about clerics.

Wizardcool11 01-01-2011 11:39 AM

rofl ouch... nice one loveless... i didnt know about the edit button so i guess i am a super nub lol

"Look, its a bird, its a plane! No! Its an Egg Mayo Sandwich!"
"No way man! Im super nub!"

rofl

Loveless 01-01-2011 08:40 PM

;)

I did my fair share of raging when I was a tanker in Epith. I see that not much as changed since then.

Sero 01-02-2011 04:20 AM

^ and to think that was what, two years ago? or something lol though I thought you went DD-built o-o