Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scroll Production: What's The Easiest Way to T3? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13714)

Archaedius 10-01-2008 12:50 PM

Scroll Production: What's The Easiest Way to T3?

I have tried to make lots and lots and lots of Sheild scrolls (t1..) but it costs like..1g to make a few thousand..and only doing one point at a time..what is the easiest way to get to t3? (my archer needs them like air >.<)
Any tips?

Loveless 10-01-2008 02:11 PM

There really isn't an "easy" way to get to T3 unless you've got someone who can decomp materials for you (to offset the cost of mats) and/or make T2 scrolls. That's pretty much what my guildmate did... just mass produce, nothing else.

Silent Wizard 10-01-2008 02:36 PM

Loveless is correct.

I just used my decomp skill to make t1 mats for a guildie, enough for about 2000 scrolls.
USING DECOMPOSITION:

This is a slick trick. I will use scroll making as an example. Say you have come across some T2 mats, crude leather, beast leather, and dogtooth.

First off, you need torn leather for all the T2 scrolls and as you rise in level T1 mats get harder to find. If you have some TL that along with 2 SBL and some other things will make 1 T2 mentality scroll worth about 3s and 2 production points.

On the other hand, those two SBL T2 will decompose into 28 SBL T1. Three DG T2 will decompose into 45 DG T1. Two crude leather will decompose into 22 TL. With that you can make 14 T1 mentality scrolls worth about 300c or more (14*300c = 4s 200c) and 14 production points.

YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY AND GET MORE PRODUCTION POINTS!

Samson007 10-01-2008 04:37 PM

I currently stand at 11,600 points for scroll production. Hoping to cross into T3 today! =)

I was never really grinding out to T3. I must have reached T2 in the level 40-50 range, only cause i got sick of just using T1 scrolls I believe. Over the next 20 levels or so I just had a shop up buying mats every time I went AFK, and selling the scrolls every time I sleep.

Mainly T2 Vitality (learning costed a lot but I sold so many of those they EASILY paid for it).

Recently im pushing T2 power instead though. They give 3 points instead of 2 like Vitality scrolls do.

So how I did it? AFK shops and T2's.

Loveless 10-02-2008 01:08 AM

T2 power gives 3 points? That's something new... thanks for the tip. xD

Hessah 10-02-2008 01:38 AM

Yeah.. I did pretty much the same thing as Slient, except instead of decomping T2 into T1 to make T1 scrolls..

I got T3 mats, decomp into T2, and made T2 Aim.

So first you need 24k in decomp, and after that, the scroll points just roll in easily.

It might sound really hard getting decomp to 24k, and yes it's quite time consuming, which is initially true. I guess this option is more for long term, decomp skill becomes VERY handy when you make T3 scrolls when you reach it....

So, it might be something you want to look into.

Vasu 10-02-2008 02:33 AM

There are people who decomp for free, but you need to be on your guard against scammers.

Leesa 10-10-2008 10:35 AM

Oh.... I really am clueless ._. I have a char that does that but never thought to use him....so each time I get on archer for scrolls (still T1 -_-) I would spend 20s just for a few...And I would cry and stop (<---- is a cheapo)

wet_noxious 10-12-2008 02:27 PM

try finding a person who can do decomp for u or just build up the skill on one of your alt but that costs more time , if you're high lvl abyss or kq for mats and hold em ... so when u can make more t3's as u making higher tier scrolls they add more points to your prod skill so il have to say make t1 shield scrolls , x-fer em onto another acc (make one more if u don't have) and you'll have to use em at some point ... don't sell em , there is no sense of that making 1s per stack lmao so just do that till u can make t2 scrolls after that start making t2 scrolls u can sell and use and make higher and higher til u reach t3 prod after that start making t3's for selling or for own usage and it should be pretty much fast :laugh: