Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Screenshots and Videos (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Revenge & Salvation 3 Trailer - The last one (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25286)

Censtudios 01-03-2010 10:47 AM

Revenge & Salvation 3 Trailer - The last one

We've decided to make a third and last installment of the Revenge & Salvation series :D

Here is the trailer, hope you like it :uhoh:

Lirange 01-03-2010 08:36 PM

Awesome!
I loved the first 2, can't wait for the 3rd!

Sero 01-04-2010 11:55 AM

nice *0*

and awww, -last-? D:

Censtudios 01-06-2010 07:35 PM

Yes the last one. The story ended in part 2, but we felt that we didnt end it good enough lol (people were confused about what the plot was, etc). So Ill be working on part 3 and hopefully it have a good solid ending.

A_Forever 01-06-2010 07:46 PM

Lmfao.

That made me laugh xD

I don't know if it was suppose to though.. It made me laugh because of the seriousness.. unless it was fake seriousness. I don't know.

"Revenge and Salvation"
-scenes-
"The story continues"
-scenes-
"One last time"
-scenes-
"With epic battles"
-scenes-
"Coming in 2010"

Tamashiiryuu 01-06-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 397667)
Lmfao.

That made me laugh xD

I don't know if it was suppose to though.. It made me laugh because of the seriousness.. unless it was fake seriousness. I don't know.

"Revenge and Salvation"
-scenes-
"The story continues"
-scenes-
"One last time"
-scenes-
"With epic battles"
-scenes-
"Coming in 2010"

After i read your post, i couldn't help but laugh when i watched the video

Censtudios 01-06-2010 10:30 PM

I wanted to give a cinematic feel to the trailer o: but I dont see how thats funny x_x

its not good?

explain >_<

Tamashiiryuu 01-06-2010 10:58 PM

i wont know 'till ive seen the entire vid xD
the trailer means nothing to me

Belaslav 01-07-2010 02:57 AM

Very impressive. I have to say that this is probably your best work by far.

There are some minor faults in the trailer, such as lag during the "epic" battlescenes and damage numbers popping up (made me giggle). But then again, Fiesta is not exactly the best machinima engine out there, lol.

By the way, who was the author of those soundtracks? Sounds like Immediate Music, but I've never heard these two before.

Censtudios 01-07-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belaslav (Post 397704)
Very impressive. I have to say that this is probably your best work by far.

There are some minor faults in the trailer, such as lag during the "epic" battlescenes and damage numbers popping up (made me giggle). But then again, Fiesta is not exactly the best machinima engine out there, lol.

By the way, who was the author of those soundtracks? Sounds like Immediate Music, but I've never heard these two before.

I'd get rid of the damage numbers if it was possible >_< Fiesta really isnt the best machinima engine, but it's fun to make vids in Fiesta, though sometimes OnsOnSoft come with these updates where I think "wtf how am I supposed to make a video like this?!" lol, and Fiesta has our biggest audience (GunZ is 2nd)

Neither are from immediate music. I forgot what the name of the first one is, im not on the PC with the song on it, but the 2nd one is some random royalty-free song I accidentily downloaded and thought "omg this is perfect for the trailer".

The thing I hate most about making vids in Fiesta though are the stupid announcements "congratulations <insertnamehere> for reaching lvl 20".... srsly.... It messed up a LOT of good scenes.