Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A New Type of Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12606)

Sam0101 08-29-2008 01:54 PM

A New Type of Cleric

I have made a new type of cleric called a KICK THE CRAP OUTTA YA!! Heres the build prefrence.

Str-+25-30
SPR-15-18
DEX-10-15
END-20-22
INT-0-1(1 is for maybe if your more of a ViVi Slayer type of guy, not really useful though.)

Why? STR-Kicks Total Ass
SPR-KICKS CRITICAL ASS
DEX-DODGES THE ASS
END-DOESNT STOP KICKING ASS
INT-NOT MUCH EXCEPT SAVE YOUR ASS

Luna 08-30-2008 03:44 PM

By the time you get all those stats..you'll be like lvl 80...

Plus INT doesn't save your ass..it SUCKS ASS
:sigh:

srabble031 08-30-2008 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overloada (Post 220277)

Plus INT doesn't save your ass..it SUCKS ASS

except if ur a mage then ull be owning @$$ .yes o-o

MikeyG 08-30-2008 06:50 PM

A cleric with a pure build or 2 stat hybrid would put your cleric build on its ass.

Mazin 08-30-2008 07:11 PM

Mikey's right and your builds EPIC Fail

DarkteK 09-03-2008 12:58 AM

In the other post u put DEX= 7, and now u say 10 or 15 =S, I think ur trying to confused the new clerics that wanna know about the stats, I meant:

DEX-10-15
END-20-22
INT-0-1

WTF! DEX? :urweird:, and 1 INT, first of all ur not mage, and 1 point wont make ANY difference at all :sigh:

END 20 :zomg:, Endurace makes ur block rate increase, and this is good for clerics, so they can solo and also, heal the others guys in their party even when theyr under attack.....

Well...it's just my opinion :smile:

Yosei 09-03-2008 01:02 AM

Thats way too hybrid, there will be cleric with more HP than you, and clerics with more dmage than you, some with both o.o

My cleric is 25 spr, rest end, with end/str gear.

MikeyG 09-03-2008 01:07 AM

SPR/END Build is best party build cuz u got agood amount of def
and health for physical dmging mobs and a decent m def for magic mobs so u can stay alive and heal your pt members.

Str/spr- battle cleric or cashop build....

Anyways using more then str/spr/end in your clerics build is a waste LOL :P

bloodrops 09-03-2008 03:09 PM

I'm really not good with builds, but...I'm sorry, what you posted there...doesn't sound good at all...D:
I barely find DEX useful, and I can kill mobs faster than the clerics of the same level. T3 Aim scroll replaces it...And yeah, other things have already been talked about.

Blood Raven 09-04-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam0101 (Post 219886)
I have made a new type of cleric called a KICK THE CRAP OUTTA YA!! Heres the build prefrence.

Str-+25-30
SPR-15-18
DEX-10-15
END-20-22
INT-0-1(1 is for maybe if your more of a ViVi Slayer type of guy, not really useful though.)

Why? STR-Kicks Total Ass
SPR-KICKS CRITICAL ASS
DEX-DODGES THE ASS
END-DOESNT STOP KICKING ASS
INT-NOT MUCH EXCEPT SAVE YOUR ASS

First of all...your using unnecessary language that doesn't do diddle for your build. Secondly I doubt you know anything about this "build" Like the others have said End/Spr/Str are the only skills you need to train depending on the role of a cleric you want to fulfill. So Int/Dex is useless and wasting people's free stats. Besides Int has no use against ViVi's. You gain magical defense from Spr (as well as critical and maximum SP increase). :goaway:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodrops (Post 222846)
I'm really not good with builds, but...I'm sorry, what you posted there...doesn't sound good at all...D:
I barely find DEX useful, and I can kill mobs faster than the clerics of the same level. T3 Aim scroll replaces it...And yeah, other things have already been talked about.

Your quite right. I prefer a hammer build +9 rather then a mace +9 because of the extra damage and I can just slap on a aim scroll, def scroll, and magical defense scroll and bam! :laugh: I am doing really good soloing. Any time your missing on a melee based (maybe magic but not sure since I don't have one yet) build you can buy and use aim scrolls to make up the difference instead of wasting free stat points on Dex and use it on something more useful like Str or End.