Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Level 30+ Cleric equips (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3100)

Genezer 11-25-2007 03:12 PM

Level 30+ Cleric equips

Hello, I have a couple of questions (again?).

I saw at wiki that you could get your lvl 30 equips from quests (except pants?). Is that true? And what about the lvl 30 mace? Can you get the mace from a quest too and which monster/which KQ gives green named mace?
If you could answer this it would be awesome because it will help me allot. Thanks!

secbro20 11-25-2007 03:16 PM

There is a quest to get the lvl 30 chest armor, but there is no quest to gain lvl 30 weapons. You just have to buy them or get really lucky and have one drop or try and get on in a KQ.

Genezer 11-25-2007 03:32 PM

Could you tell me which KQ or monster? Because I am extremely poor and don't want to buy the lvl 30 weapon -.-

secbro20 11-25-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genezer (Post 49034)
Could you tell me which KQ or monster? Because I am extremely poor and don't want to buy the lvl 30 weapon -.-

Golden HIll might give 30 weapons but im not sure, if not GH than RObo could give Weapons but you cant join it till 33. I dont know the monsters that drop items and its super rare. You probably will never get a green weapon to drop from a mob

ecchix3 11-25-2007 03:48 PM

Just save up and yes theres a quest for level 30 body thing but nothing else rest isnt much at all

Genezer 11-25-2007 03:48 PM

I only get earrings, pots, elreus from GH quest. So I guess they wont give weapons. I think I will just wait for the robo KQ or I will have to test my luck and try to find a weapon from a monster... If somebody knows which monster can drop a lvl 30 weapon, could you please tell me. Because I am so poor that I am still wearing my lvl 4 armor...
Thanks for answering most of my questions :O

secbro20 11-25-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genezer (Post 49042)
I only get earrings, pots, elreus from GH quest. So I guess they wont give weapons. I think I will just wait for the robo KQ or I will have to test my luck and try to find a weapon from a monster... If somebody knows which monster can drop a lvl 30 weapon, could you please tell me. Because I am so poor that I am still wearing my lvl 4 armor...
Thanks for answering most of my questions :O

lvl 4 armor? That can't be right. The next lvl armor is really cheap, like only 200c. You can get that just by selling mats to the NPCs

Genezer 11-25-2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secbro17 (Post 49045)
lvl 4 armor? That can't be right. The next lvl armor is really cheap, like only 200c. You can get that just by selling mats to the NPCs

O I didn't knew there was a next one :O O well I am almost 30 so it doesn't hurts to wait :)

Hessah 11-25-2007 09:56 PM

Robo doesnt give lvl 30 weapon, he gives out lvl 40 weapon from the gift box... u could also possibly get a lvl 28 pants from robo.. but by the time u join it, u'll probably already hv those pants already... but if u're that broke, i guess u've got some hope there.. (but the chances are low, so u gotta go into A LOT of KQs)

Level 30 Armour, Lvl 34 boots, and Level 36 helmet you get from quest.

I guess you can try Zombie King in Graveyard and he drops lvl 30 weapons, but you hv to go in a good party that u can trust (its pretty dangerous there, its like the Marlone in Hideout)... and hopefully they'll drop u a mace or hammer... and ur party will let u keep it

but u cant get into Graveyard until lvl 30 (the map is level restricted for 30-39)

And even if they drop u a weapon that's not of your class, u can always vend it (most ZK weapons are worth 60-80s), it will definitely give enough silvers to buy a lvl 30 weapon from NPC.

Genezer 11-27-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 49150)
Robo doesnt give lvl 30 weapon, he gives out lvl 40 weapon from the gift box... u could also possibly get a lvl 28 pants from robo.. but by the time u join it, u'll probably already hv those pants already... but if u're that broke, i guess u've got some hope there.. (but the chances are low, so u gotta go into A LOT of KQs)

Level 30 Armour, Lvl 34 boots, and Level 36 helmet you get from quest.

I guess you can try Zombie King in Graveyard and he drops lvl 30 weapons, but you hv to go in a good party that u can trust (its pretty dangerous there, its like the Marlone in Hideout)... and hopefully they'll drop u a mace or hammer... and ur party will let u keep it

but u cant get into Graveyard until lvl 30 (the map is level restricted for 30-39)

And even if they drop u a weapon that's not of your class, u can always vend it (most ZK weapons are worth 60-80s), it will definitely give enough silvers to buy a lvl 30 weapon from NPC.

I will try everything you said. It's the best option for me right now. Thanks for answering my questions, it helps me a lot.