Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   *sigh* (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5368)

Iruril 02-13-2008 09:11 PM

*sigh*

I can't buy the valentines armor and hat seperate from the pack. <_< Im already happy with my current mount and i dont want a beauty coupon.

Why can't they sell seperate? X_X waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spirit 02-13-2008 09:13 PM

Money honey. :)

Actually I would have thought that they would have done better if they had sold everything seperate.
When the Christmas outfits went on sale, I bought 3 of them, in addition to the 1 that I bought at regular price when they first came out.
I will NOT be doing that with the Valentine's pack. What the heck would I do with THAT many beauty shop coupons.
It would be different if I could gift out the beauty shop coupons.
But, yeah, I feel your pain. They will not make as much money off me with the Valentine's Pack as they did with the Christmas items.
I'm not even sure if I will buy one at all.

Laifun 02-13-2008 09:34 PM

I want to buy the crown because I can't find the King Choco ;___;

Hessah 02-13-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 89817)
Money honey. :)

Actually I would have thought that they would have done better if they had sold everything seperate.
When the Christmas outfits went on sale, I bought 3 of them, in addition to the 1 that I bought at regular price when they first came out.
I will NOT be doing that with the Valentine's pack. What the heck would I do with THAT many beauty shop coupons.
It would be different if I could gift out the beauty shop coupons.
But, yeah, I feel your pain. They will not make as much money off me with the Valentine's Pack as they did with the Christmas items.
I'm not even sure if I will buy one at all.

yeah!! i really dont need the beauty coupon.. and that thing is so expensive >< there's not that many styles to choose from either

and it's just taking up space in inventory >< wish they did a pack without the beauty coupon too..

Valentines 02-13-2008 10:28 PM

The Beauty Coupon in the pack is kinda useless cause of the quest which gives you one for free lol.

Amanda2_0 02-15-2008 01:44 PM

I was sure it would cost loads when they said what was in the pack and yup it cost a ton of shinny silvers... humm think I be happier with my donut and juice. Bad move on Outspark making a mega pack, I think so. I was looking forward to the permanent cloth sets... but guess that well be postponed.

Ulrike 02-15-2008 08:07 PM

I really wish it was separated as well. One, the extra bonus is nice, but I for one think the hat is very unfashionable. Two, there are no new hairstyles nor faces. If there were, then yes I'm more than happy to pay for a new look. But since not only there are no new content AND there's a free quest to get a beauty coupon, I now have 2 coupons collecting dust.

Ralath 02-15-2008 09:08 PM

Just out of curiosity... what is the exchange rate from Australian currency to US $?

Loveless 02-15-2008 09:43 PM

They should've made the beauty shop coupon tradeable... if not with other players then at least amongst your own characters via storage. >_>

Celebrity 02-15-2008 10:22 PM

They pretty much force people to buy 10$ worth of spark cash xD