Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   newb got questions :D (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26418)

necaremus 04-11-2010 10:55 PM

newb got questions :D

Huhu,

i'm new to this game and i wanted to build a fighter :o

fighter is the only class with "good" crowd control, if i saw it right (Concussive Charge, Devastate)

i've got a rough idea, how i want to spend the stats (25 spr, everthing else in str)
but i read, that dex would be good for pvp, and i'm more the pvp player ;)

end ehm... i've got nearly no idea how to spend my skillpoints.
i thought about 5 in lower regen and duration in both (Concussive Charge, Devastate) or would that be overkill? 8sec 14reload both, would be 7sek 14 reload better?
but uhm... the rest of the skills points? no idea^^
thought about higher dmg of 2h weapon attack...
moreover there is no need to spend any skillpoints into lower sp cost, am i right?

well... uhm.. x'D

it would be nice to get a rough build for a pvp fighter, or a link to a page - couldnt find one :/

so far^^

Hessah 04-12-2010 01:36 AM

What's Concussive Charge? Is that the single target stun skill? If it is.. then there's no need to empower that... you won't be using that skill once you've got devestate (I believe they share the same cool down, so you can use one after another..)

I think PVP players use axe.. so you'd want to power up your Power Hit..

I've never tried dex on a fighter so I can't comment on that..

Definitely cool down and power up for Devestate..

SP consumption is up to you.. fighters have a low SP pool and cannot carry that many SP stones.. so you'll find that you'll run out fairly quickly.. it just means you've gotta go and restock more often.. or carry SP pots..

aramil001 04-16-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 409796)
What's Concussive Charge? Is that the single target stun skill? If it is.. then there's no need to empower that... you won't be using that skill once you've got devestate (I believe they share the same cool down, so you can use one after another..)

I think PVP players use axe.. so you'd want to power up your Power Hit..

I've never tried dex on a fighter so I can't comment on that..

Definitely cool down and power up for Devestate..

SP consumption is up to you.. fighters have a low SP pool and cannot carry that many SP stones.. so you'll find that you'll run out fairly quickly.. it just means you've gotta go and restock more often.. or carry SP pots..

yes Hessah, Concussive charge if the fighters first stun skill. You'll use it a until you get Deva at level 43 or so. I would reccommend empowering the Slice and Dice, and or Power hit due to the fact that you'll use those a lot.

Cookies 04-20-2010 09:08 AM

Empowerments

Concussive Charge : (If You Do PvP KQ Only) 5 On Effect (As You Can Instantly Stun The Hammer Dude With It
Deva: Effect, 5 Dmg and 5 CD ( A Must )
Power Hit : 5 Dmg and 5 CD
Precise/ Accurate Strike : 5 Dmg And 5 CD
Tomahawk : 5 Dmg and 5 CD (The Axe Throwing Trick )
Dash : 5 CD (Super Speed 24m)

pigspark 04-26-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookies (Post 410349)
Empowerments

Concussive Charge : (If You Do PvP KQ Only) 5 On Effect (As You Can Instantly Stun The Hammer Dude With It
Deva: Effect, 5 Dmg and 5 CD ( A Must )
Power Hit : 5 Dmg and 5 CD
Precise/ Accurate Strike : 5 Dmg And 5 CD
Tomahawk : 5 Dmg and 5 CD (The Axe Throwing Trick )
Dash : 5 CD (Super Speed 24m)

I havent played my fighter for very long but id definetly go with cookies