Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Literature Corner (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Twilight. {Stephenie Meyer} (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5896)

A_Forever 02-29-2008 12:13 AM

Twilight. {Stephenie Meyer}

Well, I just got the book "Twilight" today and started reading it. Its by Stephenie Meyer...

Its such a good book so far o.o

Anyway: Any of you read it? :3

Note: When you comment on it, you should know I've only gotten to like page 148 in the last few hours cause I kept stopping when I was being talked too and because I had to do some other stuff LOL

Blaaaaaaaah 02-29-2008 05:19 AM

I haven't, I don't usually read books nowadays, but what's the plot? Genre and stuff?

Ralath 02-29-2008 05:26 AM

Vampiric/werewolf love interests. Normal girl (as usual). Supernatural/fantasy stuff.

I still think the 1st or the 2nd one (I forget which) was the best. The one where she gets kidnapped by the other vampires....

#3 was... not very. Too much teenage angst and they kept. talking. about. TEEN MARRAIGE. -.-;;

Boring.

But other parts were good.

But drama with Jacob=more boring. -.-;;;;;;

A_Forever 02-29-2008 11:18 PM

I got home and was only on like 228. I'm now on 423 out of 498! I LOVE IT! && I love all the love in it D: I'm a girl, what do you expect?

Zodiac 02-29-2008 11:21 PM

Haven't read them in a long time I might break them out and read them gives me something to do whilst I wait on fiesta to be fixed of X-Trap

A_Forever 02-29-2008 11:35 PM

I probably won't be able to read the other two until I am down in florida for spring break! I told my mom I would like those two books today, so I'll probably receive them when I get down there!! Omg, I haven't read anything so exciting since Harry Potter LOL. I've always loved fantasy stuff! Especially with love involved, lol. Its just one of those books/series that gets me all hyper and excited xD!!

Belaslav 03-01-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 99725)
I probably won't be able to read the other two until I am down in florida for spring break! I told my mom I would like those two books today, so I'll probably receive them when I get down there!! Omg, I haven't read anything so exciting since Harry Potter LOL. I've always loved fantasy stuff! Especially with love involved, lol. Its just one of those books/series that gets me all hyper and excited xD!!

*backs away slowly*

O.o I never get THAT excited about a book.

A_Forever 03-01-2008 01:24 AM

I read a lot o: I started this book yesterday...I'll be done by tomorrow, lol. Then I'm on to milkweed which is shorter then to Angels & Demons then to whatever I feel like xD

Ralath 03-01-2008 06:22 AM

Not going to lie--the first one was pretty amazing.

But after that... it went kind of downhill (not a lot, but... a noticeable difference).

I still want to finish reading it but the angst and the drama just makes me want to purge. =/

A_Forever 03-01-2008 02:43 PM

Finished Twilight last night. Added the hours of reading I did together and it took me less than a day. So, if I get the next two books in a couple of days I should be done with the series at least by next weekend. But...I dunno D:

&& I like the drama LOL