Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Guild Wars (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1854)

toolrocket 10-10-2007 01:38 PM

Guild Wars

Can somebody fill me on the general ROE for a guild war?

- Do you lose EXP when you get killed?
- Do you gain EXP when you kill another? How much?
- Can you raid their money if you kill them?

Anything else you can let me know would be cool

Blaaaaaaaah 10-10-2007 01:43 PM

No you don't lose EXP.

No you don't gain EXP.

No you can't loot their money.

You don't need permission from the other guild to declare war.

You don't get any killing points (that's probably for PvP instead of GWs).

You should be able to GW anywhere.

You opponent's guild name will turn red.

You can war with more than one guild at time.

After declaring a war, there is a 5 minute wait before war starts.

Guild wars last for one hour.

There is a cooling period after guild wars for one hour (I think).

You cannot invite people into your guild during a guild war.

You cannot buff/heal/revive people in the opposing guild.

Only guild masters/admins can declare wars.

Hmm that's all I can think of.

toolrocket 10-10-2007 01:46 PM

Nice Bla...ahs. 'preciate the quick turn. Now i just gotta find a guild.

Also, its good to know that i can't accidentally start a war by pickling off a couple magic missiles at the wrong guy...

Zotius 10-10-2007 01:55 PM

Yea I gotta find a guild too. Any people can invite me? Lvl 17 25Spr Full Str fighter.

.o0O0O0o. 10-10-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 26622)
You don't need permission from the other guild to declare war.

So, if the guildmaster/admin gets PO'd with an opposite guild, they can just declare and wait 5 mins before starting the killing?

Blaaaaaaaah 10-10-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. (Post 26639)
So, if the guildmaster/admin gets PO'd with an opposite guild, they can just declare and wait 5 mins before starting the killing?

What's PO?

Yes you can just declare the war. Last time I was asking a guild if I could declare war on them, and they did the declaring instead, and none of the admins had to ask if they want to accept or not.

However, I'm not sure if you need the opposing guild to at least have a leader/admin online before warring them.

Zotius 10-10-2007 02:58 PM

PO'd is Pissed Off. I see... So you could be training then you accidentally ks a person. He gets PO'd and declares war but you don't notice. 5 minutes later ur dead. Interesting...

Ryoji 10-10-2007 03:00 PM

pissed off :) Beat to it Dx

Blaaaaaaaah 10-10-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotius (Post 26641)
PO'd is Pissed Off. I see... So you could be training then you accidentally ks a person. He gets PO'd and declares war but you don't notice. 5 minutes later ur dead. Interesting...

Ah, you wouldn't not notice, because when a guild declares war on you, you will mega big red words at the top saying "BLAHBLAH GUILD HAS DECLARED WAR ON YOU". You can't really miss it. And they also show at the bottom right corner box when the 5 minute waiting period starts (the box that shows KQ recruitments). Also, when the war actually starts, there's another set of big red words going "THE GUILD WAR HAS BEGUN". So you must be really blind if you missed both of it. Besides, someone in your guild might point that out.

And only guild leaders and admins can declare wars, so usually they are more responsible and won't declare war for such a silly thing... but yeah, you can do that.

MagesRequiem 10-10-2007 05:22 PM

I've got a question about Guilds as well. Is it possible to change the name of the Guild after its been created? And if you can, does it cost anything? If so, how much?