Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dakkon's Birthday Bash!! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6451)

Lady-Loki 03-17-2008 04:22 PM

Dakkon's Birthday Bash!!

KK - the event the nakie bum and Robo Hawt outfits were actually intended for is coming up soon (Friday, March 21, 2008 for those in N.A. - sorry international friends, I didn't do a conversion but I think you are all ahead of us in this time-warp so you prolly wanna look at Saturday sometime):

Quote:

SPECIAL EVENT: Dakkon's Birthday Bash!!
Calendar: Fiesta
GM_Dakkon

Dakkon's Birthday Bash!! All server's
Epith: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Teva: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Apoline: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Bijou: 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Introduction
Today is GM Dakkon's Birthday and he would like to celebrate it with the heroes of Isya that he has come to know and love. There will be several events during the party, all hosted by the birthday boy. As well as a new item in the shop for those who wish to dress appropriately for the occasion.

How to Win
Everyone is a winner, and all players are invite to join the party

Prizes
Some prizes will be distributed during some of the mini events

Rules and Regulations

As with all events, the Rules and Regulations apply. Please read them before participating.
SOURCE

From SKiNG
Quote:

Dakkon's Birthday Party!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We’re celebrating GM Dakkon’s birthday later this week and you’re invited to the party! Lots of cool stuff is going on, starting in the towns of Elderine and Roumen.

When: Friday, March 21, 2008, all Fiesta game servers

Where: Epith Server, 11am-1pm PDT; Teva Server, 1-3pm PDT; Apoline Server, 3-5pm PDT; Bijou Server, 5-7pm PDT

New Ultra-Rare Item: The Dakkon Loincloth!
Available only between 11am and 7pm PDT on March 21, this gives a 15% critical strike bonus but only lasts for 24 hours! We even have a nice-looking version for the girls (see the above image)

Events: Participate in a ton of cool events including the following:

Dakkon Dash
Join Dakkon and the rest of the partygoers in a run around Isya wearing his favorite costume!

Dance Your Pants Off!
Think your server can out-dance the others? Prove it! We’re going to see which server can get the biggest dance party going. Bragging rights to the winners!

Dakkon’s Revenge!
Ready your weapons and Join Dakkon and his legions in Elderine’s Free Battle Zone for a little birthday free-for-all!

Click here to check out the costume!

Thanks for reading and see you there!
-Outspark Staff

O-mie 03-17-2008 04:24 PM

While I like events I am pretty confident that item is the one they mistakenly put in place of the clover. *Shakes head* So sad D:

Spirit 03-17-2008 04:26 PM

Once again an event in the middle of the day when most CS users have to be at work.

Loveless 03-17-2008 04:29 PM

... damn it. The only time I can play is when Bijou has the event! And I don't have any on that server!! D:

Lady-Loki 03-17-2008 04:36 PM

Well, I am more interested in the red & white Robo Hawt outfit myself. I hope they are priced decent so I can stock a couple for later.

Spirit 03-17-2008 04:37 PM

It would be hilarious if instead of the outfit we all got clovers. Haha. :D

Yosei 03-17-2008 04:58 PM

Haha, poor Dakkon has to host his own birthday party.

Zwivix 03-17-2008 05:17 PM

Well I dont think anyone else but a GM can host pt in Fiesta...

I'll buy the suit again if i have to casue their the bomb!

Loveless 03-17-2008 06:11 PM

I'll probably buy some too. :3 I love the outfit. xD

Yosei 03-17-2008 06:31 PM

I need sparkcash ;3;