Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archer (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   WOOOOW archers are so unbalanced on damage its insane!! So heres and idea for pvp (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29467)

Scottlee38 04-13-2011 03:09 PM

WOOOOW archers are so unbalanced on damage its insane!! So heres and idea for pvp

Archers, until outspark fixes your damage you're going to have to go mage style. maybe for the most dmg possible go 33 dex for all aim then rest Str. if this doesnt work just straight quit for real cuz this is insane. The main class you should worry about is the fighter class, the build is to kill them before they can get ya. make sure to have full cooldown and dmg on natures mist and piercing shot. your pace should be a constant barrage on the fighter. if you still cant kill them without SC then just stop pvping with archers unless you're mage hunting. you should get a good mage hunt in until lvl 100, which then wizards will eat you, but warlocks wont.

Gobbledydook 05-06-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottlee38 (Post 439624)
Archers, until outspark fixes your damage you're going to have to go mage style. maybe for the most dmg possible go 33 dex for all aim then rest Str. if this doesnt work just straight quit for real cuz this is insane. The main class you should worry about is the fighter class, the build is to kill them before they can get ya. make sure to have full cooldown and dmg on natures mist and piercing shot. your pace should be a constant barrage on the fighter. if you still cant kill them without SC then just stop pvping with archers unless you're mage hunting. you should get a good mage hunt in until lvl 100, which then wizards will eat you, but warlocks wont.

What a load of crap.
"Going to have to go mage style"? Who doesn't x.x
"Worry about fighter class"? Lol your only saving grace will be your evasion. No matter how you empower your skills you can't do damage quickly enough. Lol when an archer pks me I can keep running and stoning and lose no HP.
"Mage hunt"? Lol mages will just pwn your low mdef anyday. Plus they have stifle, ice field, fear, you don't.

MikeyG 05-06-2011 01:34 AM

Archers best fights will be against fighters lol.

Gobbledydook 05-06-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyG (Post 441338)
Archers best fights will be against fighters lol.

Disagree.

MikeyG 05-06-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobbledydook (Post 441366)
Disagree.

That's cool.

You ain't kiting yourself out of a fighters deva, and
any half decent fighter will have enough dex and with immob
will be able to stun you long enough to chop you up all jacked up on vit.

Gobbledydook 05-08-2011 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyG (Post 441368)
That's cool.

You ain't kiting yourself out of a fighters deva, and
any half decent fighter will have enough dex and with immob
will be able to stun you long enough to chop you up all jacked up on vit.

Lol I was talking from the glad's point of view.
11 times out of 10 I win against ranger/ss.

Scottlee38 05-09-2011 11:36 AM

HAHAHA holy crap, is there any way you can figure out hw to work for outpark's game designer? Whoever it is needs serious help if they can find out how to balance out classes. Maybe at least recruit game testers? So hey guys if you had to decide, what would you change about archers kiting, skills, and survival expectancy?

sarcasticburger 05-13-2011 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottlee38 (Post 441562)
HAHAHA holy crap, is there any way you can figure out hw to work for outpark's game designer? Whoever it is needs serious help if they can find out how to balance out classes. Maybe at least recruit game testers? So hey guys if you had to decide, what would you change about archers kiting, skills, and survival expectancy?

I think archers should have an evasion buff, and some critical buff, the archer should be 2% faster then other classes without scrolls and the higher lvl armors should have better normal stats cause they are unbalanced compared to other armors

Scottlee38 05-13-2011 02:59 PM

I could agree with the speed increase and crit buff but the evasion buff would have to be really high. I noticed with my archer fighting tricksters they dont get enough misses. 3 hits+ crit = scared trix.

Sero 05-29-2011 11:17 AM

Wow, until now? Seriously .-. lol I actually thought things were a bit more balanced for us when I logged in a few days ago and killed something just a few levels lower than me. I haven't played in ages but that took less than a second, a lot faster than before I can tell.

As for going against fighters in PVP... Forget it. Try not to.

rofl under some or most circumstances, fighters will always dominate archers in PVP. And as for archers relying on this thing called "Evasion," pfft. You wouldn't even have to ask anyone how easy it is to insanely raise your aim, even if you're a fighter. You can see for yourself.