Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Draft Guides (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   1 Free level or Infinite fame+money take your pick (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3285)

Horinia 12-01-2007 04:26 PM

1 Free level or Infinite fame+money take your pick

OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
What I did is made an Alt and got it to 26. From there I initially invested 2 silver and set up a buy shop in FoM right behind LS gate. With all the lower level people running around XP'ing they were more then happy to pick the abundant Herbs around me and sell them to me at 10 copper each.
Once I filled up around 10 stacks I would return to Eld. After many mouse clicks later I was the proud owner of 30 scrolls, 30 fame and 1.2 silver from quest rewards. I then turned around and sold the scrolls very quickly at 250 copper each , netting me 1 silver profit per stack.
In addition once I had done that a bunch of times I had a lot of extra fame on the alt. So of course I used that to buy Alchemy stones, and sold those dirt cheap as well.
After 1 day I am up 25 silver, and nearly an entire level from 26-27 without killing a single monster on that alt. If I do decide to continue this neat trick, Ill have to kill him off a few times.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.

Loveless 12-01-2007 07:34 PM

I've been doing that as well or hav done it on my characters while pricing it as 300c a piece. All proft went to me cause I picked the herbs myself. It's a trick most people use I think... but works nonetheless.

jacquin 12-01-2007 11:53 PM

Hm, well, I'll be trying it NOW, thank you very much. I already make new characters on a regular basis, picking up all of the SBLs Vit scrolls and whatnot as I go.

undeadmith 12-05-2007 04:57 PM

the alch stones for howmuch each you sell them and do they sell good?

pepper22 12-13-2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horinia (Post 51822)
OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.

I know this is an old post, but there is a level.5 or 6 one of these as well. Starfish and mushroom. I made a new character to collect some mats that don't drop much anymore and I gave this character 50 mushrooms and 100 starfish(picked up off the floor). Started the quest whenever you first get it and now I am lv.10, never left town and I have more than 5 stacks of free scrolls. Good quests to do if you know about them ahead of time.
Off topic though, do Elderine scrolls only sell for 250c on US servers? I play on Korean servers and they sell for 4s and people buy for 3s. Always wondered why I seem to have more money than a lot of you guys do. I am level 29 and have about 400+s and about 12 stacks of elderine scrolls that my wife forbids me to sell. Such a difference in prices between the Korea/US servers.

Spirit 12-13-2007 02:14 PM

o_O. 4s??????????????????

Hessah 12-13-2007 11:38 PM

wow yeah well maybe in roumen u can sell elderine scrolls for 500c... but that's max max...

cant believe they're worth so many silvers! either its more rare in KFiesta or u guys are more rich...

Xylem 12-14-2007 12:23 AM

Imagine Uruga scrolls? O_o

I have like 100+ scrolls. Wow I could've made... 400+s on the korean server :o

pepper22 12-14-2007 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xylem (Post 57340)
Imagine Uruga scrolls? O_o

I have like 100+ scrolls. Wow I could've made... 400+s on the korean server :o

Uruga sell for 10s, people buy for 7s. I don't know why scrolls are so expensive. Probably more people in need of them. Higher population, more demand. Items are cheap though, again,probably because there are so many people selling items, drives the price down, but they all seem to want scrolls. Hell, I was selling Rouman scrolls for 750c.

Song 03-23-2008 04:09 AM

xD, but i dun get why pple still buy since so many pple actually create new characters to farm for other mats... and at the same time they can do the healer quest that gives out lots of town scrolls. Maybe they are just too filthy rich.