Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Appraisals (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   T3 Learning scroll: Speed Increase (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14914)

Bao 11-11-2008 07:18 AM

T3 Learning scroll: Speed Increase

any good values on these?
i hope so lol.

Hessah 11-11-2008 08:38 AM

should be the same as T3 Vit Recipe.. about 150s on Teva...

i should imagine it wont be too far off in apoline..

Bao 11-11-2008 09:06 AM

i see them selling for about 1g here
idk if anyone ever buys them though.

this just in:
i just obtained a vitality t3 learning scroll also :p

bloodrops 11-11-2008 02:18 PM

Just like Hessah said before and here ^^
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 247409)
Just for record.. the T3 versions are all only about 150s...

maybe that's why the person u asked suggested 50s...

but T2 are much rarer so yeah they go for gold

Silent Wizard 11-11-2008 08:36 PM

Spd 3 are great, spd 1 and spd 2 you really can't tell much difference in your travel and gathering (farm/mine) speed but at t3 you can see the difference.

Slime jelly lq is a requirement (5) to make spd3 scrolls and since the abyss changes it does not drop there anymore so spd3 scrolls are getting harder to come by.

I have paid dearly for the rare recipes, and just paid 11g for vit4 (down from an asking of 20g on teva) and 1g for spd 4 (for sale in a shop in Eldy). Elrue 4 and lix4 were 20g each. All are applied except spd 4 which is at the very end of the t4 scroll list.

Vits are one of the best scrolls to apply, allowing you to take more damage while waiting for heal/stone cooldowns. They sell well.

I have not seen vit3 recipes selling for less than 600s on teva

Bao 11-11-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Wizard (Post 254067)
Spd 3 are great, spd 1 and spd 2 you really can't tell much difference in your travel and gathering (farm/mine) speed but at t3 you can see the difference.

Slime jelly lq is a requirement (5) to make spd3 scrolls and since the abyss changes it does not drop there anymore so spd3 scrolls are getting harder to come by.

I have paid dearly for the rare recipes, and just paid 11g for vit4 (down from an asking of 20g on teva) and 1g for spd 4 (for sale in a shop in Eldy). Elrue 4 and lix4 were 20g each. All are applied except spd 4 which is at the very end of the t4 scroll list.

Vits are one of the best scrolls to apply, allowing you to take more damage while waiting for heal/stone cooldowns. They sell well.

i was thinking just about the same.
besides, if you were to obtain materials and re-sell the items, you'd re-make the amount you paid for and even profit from it in due time. so it's only fair to set it at a higher price, but not ridiculous.

thanks for the info everyone.

Hessah 11-11-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Wizard (Post 254067)

Wow are you serious? I'm sure i've seen plenty of T3 vit for about 150s-200s... unless the prices has gone up since the abyss change...