Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I am so saddened... (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33880)

Vasu 11-16-2016 12:18 PM

Same here. I did care about the game at some point, but now this site is basically a link to dumb 15+ year old me. I go on occasional nostalgia trips. Even though life is good for me now, I had more of a sense of wonder back then. /sadfrogmeme

Yosei 11-16-2016 06:11 PM

I have this weird attachment to this site. It's like a constant... even if the forums are dead. I'll be sad the day I go to log in and the site is gone for good (if that day comes, please give us a heads up, Entropy!)

I also hope maybe one day there will be a game that a lot of us just happen to be playing and can maybe come together to do something :>

Blaaaaaaaah 12-03-2016 03:50 PM

Overwatch?? XD XD

<-- playing that now

The problem now is more timezones T_T while I was at uni I could play with you guys more often but now that I'm not it's hard!

Blaaaaaaaah 12-03-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasu (Post 478898)
Same here. I did care about the game at some point, but now this site is basically a link to dumb 15+ year old me. I go on occasional nostalgia trips. Even though life is good for me now, I had more of a sense of wonder back then. /sadfrogmeme

LOL!! So true.

Edit: true for me* not for you HAHA

a.L 12-03-2016 04:47 PM

But you're the same :^)

Blaaaaaaaah 12-07-2016 10:21 PM

Meanie

Hessah 12-11-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritcher (Post 478895)
I never really gave a shit about this game to be honest; and truth be told I'm likely one of the oldest, yet least active, members of this site.

Honestly, the only reason I even bothered to keep playing the game back in the day was because of this site and back then I was using it as a way to test out and learn certain things like Flash and Premier and After Effects.

That said, even though I haven't played the game in years, I do still check in here every so often; 'cuz I have a soft spot for you guys. You all have a spot in my heart no matter what. Well you older guys n gals anyway. Yeah that's right I said older... even you young bucks are probably closing on thirty now.

For serious though, this site is most likely the best tether I have to those years. I can't remember back that far very well because I've abused my mind and body and I never kept any kind of journal or anything like that. This site is literally the best record I have of what I was doing nearly a decade or so ago.

Thanks for keeping it alive Ent.

I feel exactly the same. About this forum. It's No.2 on my browser shortcut even though I barely come here anymore. It's a lot harder to find time now as a mummy :laugh:

There's so much of our history on here.. I wish I could back it all up and save a copy myself!

a.L 12-11-2016 07:07 PM

Instead of reading your son bedtime story books you can read him FF posts

Vasu 12-12-2016 07:57 AM

Gather round kids, and hear all about the FF +rep wars of 2008.

Yosei 12-15-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 478902)
Overwatch?? XD XD

<-- playing that now

The problem now is more timezones T_T while I was at uni I could play with you guys more often but now that I'm not it's hard!

Welp. It was nice knowing you.