Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Ray... (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26974)

Phantom Badger 06-17-2010 08:32 PM

Ray...

Seriously man, this Taylor Swift obsession is getting abit extreme. You are currently the equivalent to a 3 year old who loves Justin Bieber:

You're like one step away from stalking her...
She's not even that hot...not to mention that I've heard better music....alot better...

Sparkeh 06-17-2010 08:37 PM

I tried...

A_Forever 06-18-2010 01:06 AM

If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

Honestly. I love Johnny Depp probably more than he loves Taylor Swift. But so what if he posts more about her than I do about JD. Jeez. Leave him alone.

Hazu 06-18-2010 04:45 AM

It's like someone obsessing over an anime.
Alteast she's real =) and not a drawn charie~

Tamashiiryuu 06-18-2010 04:52 AM

... or a pillow

Belaslav 06-18-2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamashiiryuu (Post 416016)
... or a pillow

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5934/soroneryw.jpg

Hazu 06-18-2010 05:52 AM

she's snorting the shake or malt or w/e it is. But yeah.

Disturbing x-----x

Jikanu 06-18-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 415987)

Honestly. I love Johnny Depp probably more than he loves Taylor Swift. But so what if he posts more about her than I do about JD. Jeez. Leave him alone.

Eh. Not to throw fuel on the fire, and im not gonna take sides, but he has just as much of a right to express his opinion towards taylor swift and/or other peoples opinions of her as anyone else. The same could be said about the beiber threads around here. I fuckin' hate beiber and i feel his fans are obsessive. But it would be hypocritical to criticize someone because of a view that clashed with mine.

However, the same goes with Bdex, i suppose. Criticizing ray for his opinion is rather out of line. Criticizing the music is understandable, but attacking a specific member of the community is where it should stop.

Just an observation, once again.

A_Forever 06-18-2010 04:22 PM

I posted that because he targeted Ray.

Phantom Badger 06-18-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 415987)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jikanu (Post 416047)
Eh. Not to throw fuel on the fire, and im not gonna take sides, but he has just as much of a right to express his opinion towards taylor swift and/or other peoples opinions of her as anyone else. The same could be said about the beiber threads around here. I fuckin' hate beiber and i feel his fans are obsessive. But it would be hypocritical to criticize someone because of a view that clashed with mine.

However, the same goes with Bdex, i suppose. Criticizing ray for his opinion is rather out of line. Criticizing the music is understandable, but attacking a specific member of the community is where it should stop.

Just an observation, once again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Forever (Post 416064)
I posted that because he targeted Ray.

I think you have missed the point of the thread, mainly due to my poor wording of the original post. I was taking the piss out of Ray's obsession, hence the Bieber video. It was not meant as an insult that was targeted at him.
I was trying to state to him that he should tone down with the Taylor Swift obsessiveness as it's getting annoying. But to make it so it isnt offensive I attempted to make it lighthearted and not to be taken seriously. Hence the video. This way I could forward my views without seeming like I'm having a go at him too much.
And as for Liz, thats fucking rich, the sadistic bitch who feel sfree to insult me, my hobbies and things I like whenver I talk about them. So Liz, kindly go fuck yourself and think about what you type.

Ray, I apologise if you felt this was some kind of attack against you, that was no the intention. Now that it has been cleared up perhaps people can stop being such hardasses