Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Screenshots and Videos (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Great Spider Obliteration (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25219)

Andromeda 12-29-2009 05:34 AM

Great Spider Obliteration

As the title implies this is quite possibly the fastest Spider KQ ever done captured on film. I don't know why there is big graphic spike at the end of it probably due to my graphics card clearing all the data off the video card RAM after the KQ finished. (Read the description for further info about the video)

Enjoy the quick but hopefully good video

cillia 12-29-2009 05:39 AM

holy...... @_@;

whenever i did spider kq we could barely kill him even with my whole guild in it... (well i mean we could kill him easily but not that fast!!!)

Ralath 12-29-2009 06:05 AM

There are no comments. o-o

Andromeda 12-29-2009 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cillia (Post 396444)
holy...... @_@;

whenever i did spider kq we could barely kill him even with my whole guild in it... (well i mean we could kill him easily but not that fast!!!)

3 people in the KQ bailed out and you can see in the video one was afk in the central hall so really it was 11 people that made this possible.

Before we started killing GS I didnt even think we could kill it due to only there being 2 mages but apparently fighters trump mages in PvE now. If you have done enough Spider KQs you will see quite frequently people saying GS can be killed but only if fighters mock and mages are the ones that attack. But clearly in that video you saw no fighters mocking instead we all got out our shiny +9/+10 axes casted Vitality and we ripped into Great Spider with our flurry of skills while mages were the ones doing mob control.

Oh also I mean description

Hessah 12-29-2009 06:30 AM

But taht's only if the mages could hold up and kill all the babies before they all hit them right?

If you dont have enough mages AOEing the mages are often the first to lie on the floor..

Andromeda 12-29-2009 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 396456)
But taht's only if the mages could hold up and kill all the babies before they all hit them right?

If you dont have enough mages AOEing the mages are often the first to lie on the floor..

Thats half of the problem we didnt encounter that problem because the fighters took Great Spider down too quickly. The longer it takes to kill GS the harder it becomes so in other words kill it quick as possible. You could clearly see in the video that it took over a minute for all the enemies in the KQ to spawn after it died. Which meant 2 mages in that KQ were never in real danger due to our shiny axes

I actually think this is the best strategy to kill GS only if there are enough fighters in the KQ.

Loveless 12-29-2009 07:17 PM

The lovely sound of spiders dying.

If there's one thing I miss about Fiesta, it's the Kingdom Quests. x: That was hella fast..

Fr0Z3nWind 12-30-2009 01:51 PM

nice lol. whenever i do GS its always fine till the last 10% of GS's health and the summons goes twice the amounts. and TADA, instant corpses piles.