Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Can someone tell me where to TRAIN i am so pissed in that (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3813)

fatalboyz 12-22-2007 10:57 PM

Can someone tell me where to TRAIN i am so pissed in that

Some one tell me how to level up a cleric and btw wads the best build for clerics?:confused:

RinoaHeartily 12-23-2007 08:21 PM

What level is your cleric? And, I'm a cleric too, I mainly do END and some SPR perhaps.

shangrila 12-24-2007 12:18 AM

i doing 25SPR and rest END. but that means i kill damn bloody slowly i think - except for higher chance of critical.

anyway, as a END/SPR cleric, i tend to look for non magic dmg creatures to slaughter. hehe...

fatalboyz 12-25-2007 10:55 AM

my build ok

erm i use a 10str then full end build:)

jorgeh92094 12-30-2007 12:51 AM

i tink END n SPR 2:1 is a good build....its the one i have.....

as for lving...tell me ur lv and ill give u advice as to where to train.....

pepper22 12-31-2007 03:02 AM

My cleric is 2:1 END and STR and I mainly either solo or play with my wife's mage AOE'ing. I am only level 42, but so far I like it. When we AOE, I wear 2 +9END rings and when I solo I switch them out for the quest rings(+6STR/+4END), or just +STR rings would work well too. I like it, a cleric solo's slowly, but at least you can solo. I see fighters and archers and mages dropping all around me when I solo. Leveling up with my wife is pretty fast XP though, I usually pull 6 or 7 Bone imps and Hobs and we do fine, drink lots of mana potions, but the experience is wow.
Also, if you plan on soloing a lot. I think the whole key to soloing are the quests. in the mid-late 30's the quests are repeatable and give up around 7-10k XP(and usually uruga or elderine scrolls) which is like killing about 50 mobs(@200xp a pop). So when you level, grab a repeatable quest that is whithin your range( a cleric can solo yellows with no problem) and go crazy on it, head to town every time you finish the quest and you can rack up the XP very quickly. I remember living off of ghosts(7kXP+uruga scroll) and now hobs(7kXp quest) and bone imps.

Mordecai 01-08-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatalboyz (Post 60442)
Some one tell me how to level up a cleric and btw wads the best build for clerics?:confused:

I think your build would depend on how you play. If you party or KQ a lot, go for END/SPR since you won't have time to rest. If you're soloing put more in STR unless you have a lot of patience for slow kills. My build is a bit messed up now; I started adding to SPR when I was a lower level and I didn't realize that the build made a difference....now I'm frantically trying to catch up on STR, XP

booyah8876 01-08-2008 06:01 PM

My build is down below in my siggy, but it's END +54 and DEX +5 (I used my bonus points from the lvl up quest in DEX)

Pure END allows me to clank, and to AoE with high lvls easier. If something comes aggro on me, then I can take more hits before having to heal myself, and I can keep the rest of the party alive longer. I see a lot of SPR for the crits, and M.DEF, but I don't care about that... I've not soloed anything other than pinkies that hit me with magic in a while.

I luff my pure END build =D

fatalboyz 01-19-2008 10:29 PM

yops again im lv 30liaoz

i am lv 30 liaoz can advise me where to train

NotMyWay 01-20-2008 12:58 AM

This thread is like... 3 or 4 months old.... anyway, for all levels, either fight yellow named/orange named monsters, or try and find a party, or do the KQs. if you are soloing, u might want to try the repeatable quests. also, if you are pissed when u play fiesta, then why continue playing and piss urself further?