Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   My friends are all annoying me (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30598)

Ralath 08-28-2011 10:43 PM

My friends are all annoying me

They all want to have bad relationships with me. I work so hard to maintain good relationships with by asking them about their day or finding common interests. But then they just insult me or say petty jabs.

What's even worse is that sometimes, I go over to their house and fix their toilet or their computer. Or sometimes I'll fix their sink or their guitar. Obviously, I'm doing some of this to my benefit because I'm looking for wrenches or sponges or soap suds or whatever. But still! Doesn't it mean anything to them? SOMETIMES I EVEN HELP THEM BUILD THEIR ROOMS!!!! wtf.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you have to choose your relationships carefully and sometimes, even when you want to have a good relationship with someone, they just don't want to have a good relationship with you. Though sometimes, it's necessary to be mean to someone else so that you can have a bad relationship just for the purpose of having a bad relationship and getting fury. My recommendation is that you try to build good relationships with the people that have expensive houses and save your bad relationships for the people with cheap houses.

Hraesvelg 08-28-2011 10:45 PM

Are you at least having sex with them? Because it isn't even close to being worth it if that isn't happening.

Ralath 08-28-2011 10:51 PM

I might be close to one but we're not at that point in our relationship yet.

Hessah 08-29-2011 12:22 AM

Eh? I just don't talk to those people that I have a bad relationship with..

And I'm not a very generous person, so I don't go doing stuff for free for friends unless I know they're genuinely nice...

Yosei 08-29-2011 01:11 AM

I'd rather have one genuine friend than a bunch that use me and generally don't care for me.

Blaaaaaaaah 08-29-2011 01:58 AM

I don't have friends. :sad:

Hraesvelg 08-29-2011 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 447538)
I don't have friends. :sad:

There's a shock.

LOL

Blaaaaaaaah 08-29-2011 02:33 AM

@OP - can I also suggest having a hot steamy bath with them instead?

Ralath 08-29-2011 08:23 AM

I'm not at that point my relationship with them!!!!!!

Geez. Just because you're a loose woman...

Oh, and I found out why all my relationships were going down. I guess it was because I wasn't socializing with them enough. :/ Which kind of sucks because it's not like I have that much energy to socialize with them every day. I mean, you get some extra energy each day when you socialize with different friends but it's not even the energy but the time required that makes it difficult to maintain good relationships.

Blaaaaaaaah 08-29-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralath (Post 447546)
I'm not at that point my relationship with them!!!!!!

Geez. Just because you're a loose woman...

SIM SOCIAL. I learnt that joke off you noob!!