Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Aegis' topic of ramblings: so I don't spam the forums! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16344)

AegisXOR 12-30-2008 09:39 AM

>.> This is sort of a tradition for me. It's sort of like a miniblog that is only loosely related to the grander forum topic on any occasion.
---

I'm worried about getting to 30. T2 stones have a much more expensive requirement than their T1 counterparts. As such, I'm going to attempt to +9 a level 20 weapon in an attempt to make a little bit of money to last the journey.

(Grinding isn't expensive, nor are basic equipment, but I have an instinct to save money.)

I just finished mining 600 lq copper. With it came 140 mq, 36 hq, and 17 topaz.

I hope this is as profitable as the math states.
---

AAAARGH.

The 17 xirs only got my hammer to +8. ;_;

It's still worth something, at least.. and now I have 130 leftover lixes to sell. XD

Blaaaaaaaah 12-30-2008 12:31 PM

You can't double post on here, except in Mountain of Spam/private guild forums. You can make your ramblings in MoS if you'd like. And if you'd like to keep this Fiesta related, I may as well move this to Fiesta General as it seems more appropriate? MoS or Fiesta General, it's up to you (though the thread will need to have some sort of an appropriate discussion to be kept there... unlike MoS where random thoughts can be posted anywhere anytime).

-------

Back on topic, I actually don't enhance my weapons in my early levels (unless someone lends me one or something lmao). Depending on how fast you level, you could save your money up for these 10 levels in your 30s for a good 4x +9. D: But I don't use CS as much so I can really only buy +9s with in game money... x____x

AegisXOR 12-30-2008 09:37 PM

I posted this in general discussions because the thread isn't guaranteed to be Fiesta-related, but I didn't post it in MoS because it isn't guaranteed to.. not.. be Fiesta-related. Sort of a middle ground.

I'll keep the multi-posting rule in mind.
I'll just have to edit my posts until someone decides to reply, then. :/ blargh
---

I maxed out a gold slime license on my +8 hammer. I'm hoping the extra crit percentage will make someone pay more money for it in the near future. :D

I keep breaking level 30 hammers when I try to use lixes on them. This didn't happen at tier 1! D:

Spirit 12-30-2008 09:40 PM

The chance of breakage seems to grow the higher level the weapon.

You actually are better off trying to enhance using cashshop items, or even buying one already enhanced.

Blaaaaaaaah 12-30-2008 09:44 PM

Yeah, it'll be near impossible to enhance T2+ weapons without the use of CS. I mean, you could, but..... that's A LOTTTTTTT of (in-game) money going down the drain.

Hessah 12-30-2008 09:50 PM

I assume that he (she?) use CS stones if he managed to get it to +8~

AegisXOR 12-30-2008 10:31 PM

No, but it was a T1 item (level 20 hammer).

It cost maybe 200s for everything. I mined all the copper myself, but I bought a ton of elrues from people and made lixes, then xirs.. went through possibly ten hammers before getting one to +8 and then ran out of xirs! :(

Gold Hill KQ seems to be a decent source of topaz, though, so if I can get my hands on more I might just be able to get a +9 hammer. XD Depends on whether or not I can get enough extra money to do that though. Like I said, I have an instinct for saving.

Loveless 12-31-2008 03:16 AM

If enough patience (and money) you can easily get your tier 1 weapons to +8 without CS stones. I've done it too. Just that if you want to go that extra mile you may want to get like a stack... D:

AegisXOR 12-31-2008 04:32 PM

Yeah, after breaking a green hammer with a blessed elrue at +2.. I think I'll just BUY upgraded weapons from now on.

-_- cash-shop grubbing companies

---

Anyone know if crit bonuses from licenses apply to the entire weapon? I'm fairly sure they do, since it's put next to the base crit rate, but I just want to confirm.

Vasu 12-31-2008 05:14 PM

Confirmed.