Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fighter (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   >Grinding< (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1479)

Symphoni 09-23-2007 04:36 AM

>Grinding<

To me, i have been having alot of problems grinding my fighter... Im always running out of pots..and pot materials.. and keep buying Hp stones isn't an option, when the equipments are so expensive =.=

And i want to solo most of the time, and i tend to fight yellow mob names, is that why i'm using lots of pots/stones? Should i be fighting something less?

i know but the partying with cleric bit, but i tend to like solo alot more.

So any help to leveling/grinding with ease?

Loveless 09-23-2007 04:50 AM

Well you don't have much of a choice here then. If you are wanting to solo it out then you're most likely better off going for the green named monsters and/or the yellow named ones who do less dmg on you. If you are in need of pot materials then the best place for your level is to grind at Burning Hills on the bats and gold slimes as they drop the tough meat and the crystals.

Since the spawn rate isn't over whelming there you can just rest in between respawns to save using pots/stones. That's what I usually do with my cleric.

I've also been told that the gold slimes drop copper bars and gold bars so that'll help with the money problem too. Of course the best is to have a cleric by your side.

Lyoven 09-23-2007 05:44 PM

i also like to solo with my fighter. some tips that used to help me,

-always try to only take 1 monster at a time. if you got more, use stun/bone slicer/demoralising hit on the monster you will kill last, so you will take less damage from this one.
-kill monster that give you no curses, wont poison you ect.
-use licences. the more damage you do, the better
-dont be afraid to use many attack skills, mana stones are cheaper then hp ones
-use defence/magic defence scrolls, the less dmg you take, the less you'll spending on pots. use a power scroll if your missing too much.
-dont use vit scrolls if you dont have to. increased max hp wont increase the ammount of hp recovered by stones
-farm herbs, mushrooms if you come across them while grinding

cant think of more atm :)

Kixira 09-23-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyoven (Post 20906)
-dont use vit scrolls if you dont have to. increased max hp wont increase the ammount of hp recovered by stones

If you plan to rest and not use pots/stones all the time, it helps to have a vit scroll on because you'll regen faster. Doesn't cost that much anyway, 100c for an hour for increased regen is worth it for me I guess.

O-mie 09-23-2007 10:12 PM

Party. xD Saves lotsa money.

NekoXx 09-24-2007 12:11 PM

You could always kill quest monsters or something for example and heal in house fully after every kill which can be tedious but saves pots :D. Tbh I have the exact same problem - I'm a level 23 fighter and it's hard to train when stones cost like 36 c ea and I can hold 49 of them lol.

.o0O0O0o. 09-24-2007 03:22 PM

Grinding on greens is the best if you're low on money.