Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Glory (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   60 Job Change & First Spider KQ! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12955)

Samson007 09-07-2008 09:51 PM

60 Job Change & First Spider KQ!

Roflpwned is all I can say to describe the events of last night.

After grinding out the last 40% or so of lvl 59 on Blue Clover Trumpies I was FINALLY ready to take my level 60 job change.

To be completely honest I found the whole thing to be.........disappointingly easy. The zombies hardly hurt at all, the only thing hard about the 2nd part was getting the wheel to land right.

I guess as a fighter I could have expected it to be easy but wow. The third part was interesting at least, but neither of the 2 I had to protect ever got below half health at any point of the mission. All in all, a massive success.

Well I just HAAAAAD to try out my new KQ. So I join the next Spider that starts and get to it. Well, I managed to get all the kills for the first part of the quest for it, which was nice. Then just absolute ownage ensued. Everyone ganged up on GS and beat that thing down un-mercifully.

I ended up getting a ton of little ones on me, ran them away from the fight. Died, but a few seconds after I revived the GS was killed with like 2 or 3 minutes to spare............just annihilated.

All in all, good night. Got to bed around 3:15 AM.

Ivramire 09-07-2008 10:01 PM

Fighter's have it easiest especially during the 3rd stage with Mock and Devastate =P

Unless you're lagging, you won't have any problems.

Grats I guess.

Uklyvian 09-07-2008 11:53 PM

Yeah it was really easy for me too...it is easy on every class, except cleric. The third part for the cleric was really hard for me, three attempts before success.

Hessah 09-08-2008 12:02 AM

Yeah i hvnt heard of anyone failing apart from clerics...

but Gratz non-the-less!!

Lady-Loki 09-08-2008 12:07 AM

Gratz to you on both successes.

L60 Job Quest added to the stress I felt on my cleric because it upset me when my party died sand between those two my cleric went on hiatus.

When I did the L60 quest on my mage I was floored at how easy it went. Next up will be my archer and I expect that to go okay. I think having tried the cleric one first I will not be stressed on any of my alts as they go through it.

MikeyG 09-08-2008 01:51 AM

Yeah as a mage I find it easy peasy.
I didnt use pots just stones and a cleric buff and some t1 scrolls.

Sero 09-08-2008 09:58 AM

Killing GS is easy nowadays? :laugh:

Anyways, congrats ^^

Ivramire 09-08-2008 12:08 PM

It was only ever hard when not everyone had +9s. And even then, fails were rare. Now everyone has some so it's a lot easier.

Nowadays, you have to try to find to fail a GS, let alone kill one.

Zwivix 09-08-2008 02:45 PM

Yeah lv 60 job change is dissapointing. I stocked up with alot of hp pots thinking i would need them...Nope used only 2. On Part 2 I guessed it right on the first try so that was easy. Part 3 they didnt lose a single point of Hp....

WHAT?!!? I could never kill GS....We were so close one time....

Gratz

Samson007 09-08-2008 04:49 PM

What was funny about part 2 for me, well.......i was kinda high when I was taking the test. And I didn't notice that the boss dropped something, so I had to do the whole damn 2nd part again to get the piece he dropped. =p

As for Spider. I got the first 2 quests for that KQ done now, just GS himself and some mini's now.

I have done this quest 5 times, EVERY group I have been in has gone after the GS kill. Succeeded 3 times, twice I was down when they killed it so I didn't get anything. Damn lag makes it impossible to come back to life fast enough.