Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What about the "unreachable"? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31846)

Louro 03-03-2012 04:40 PM

What about the "unreachable"?

END, SPR and STR are the most common stats for clerics, but I have seen somewhere a pure DEX build called unreachable due to his high evasion. Its a cleric oriented to PvP.

Do you think is that reallistic?
I mean, you will have low both physical and magical defences, just high evasion to avoid auto-attacks (I'm assuming skill-attacks allways hit). Not a high damage but lots of "virtual life".
Have readed that only Archers can have a chance against the Unreachable.

Wizardcool11 03-04-2012 09:10 AM

i doubt it... clerics alrdy have sucky natural dex, as u can see from the fact that ahmmer cleris withut dex will miss 50% of time. and skill based attacks do miss, and thats annoying in pvp

Louro 03-05-2012 11:30 AM

Copied from another wiki, credits to Elfenlied.

Quote:

The Unreachable = Pure DEX/Mostly DEX

Pros: High Eva and High Aim

Cons: Lower SP, HP,Def, and M.Def

My Rating: 5/10 [not because its not good just that it feels like a waste till lvl 50, but now a days reaching lvl 50 is childs play lol]

You might still want to put a few points on END but it's your call

This is what some people would call unthinkable and in most cases it would be correct, but if you've played the game u know u can get gears that rasie your End., Str., etc. So, if your good at getting the gears to cover what your lacking this is one of the most difficult clerics to kill. Most of the time your enemies will miss and be unable to reach you, thus its named the unreachable, only mobs or hordes can think of challenging you. This build is not for a first timer, its for someone how knows the path which he will walk. Clerics automatically get End., and Spr. stat. boosts as you level, so don't think u'll be left as weak as a new born baby lol. @(^-^)@

Light_Punishers' Side note : Archers might be the only ones that can still hit you mainly because they tend to have high aim, but unless that archer is charmed i have yet to see the day an archer can kill a moving cleric at the same level ^^)

Vasu 03-05-2012 02:09 PM

It's certainly an interesting concept, but I've seen some high level pure-DEX archers complain that people can still easily hit them if they just use a good tier aim scroll. I can't see it beng better with a pure-DEX cleric.

Loveless 03-05-2012 09:03 PM

Seems like build you'd try out on an alt character after you've maxed everything else and really only for the sake of trying it out.

Doesn't seem practical otherwise. Unlike action MMOs you're not really aiming so just because you're moving doesn't mean they'll miss... lol.

They mention getting gears to make up for lost stats. I'm sure that getting high END/STR gear will be quite costly since that's what everyone else needs regardless of the build. Not to mention enhancing equipments too... as they said, not newbie friendly. It's not wallet friendly either.

Destrus 03-05-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasu (Post 454748)
It's certainly an interesting concept, but I've seen some high level pure-DEX archers complain that people can still easily hit them if they just use a good tier aim scroll. I can't see it beng better with a pure-DEX cleric.

this is something that i didn't like about the game. the stats' effects are underwhelming. i've actually been seeing this in a few games and i don't like it. evasion is typically the worst and i often only see it come out as really useful in games that allow you to get percent increases to stats or some other large boost later on. even then it's usually not until towards end game that it's noticeable.

adityac3688 06-16-2012 03:55 PM

LOL I just followed what my guildies told me about the builds and stuff

Oha-san 07-03-2012 04:42 PM

You can try this build on another account to see if it works, but for me it's a no-go. I'm pretty sure any cleric with pure DEX will have trouble staying alive while healing their party. Even archers with high DEX still get hit. :hulksmash:
I suggest you test it out first though, otherwise go for a build with some END in it. :smarty: