Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   M O S (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hello everyone, long time no see! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34053)

Belaslav 05-07-2018 06:01 AM

Hello everyone, long time no see!

Hi guys!

How are you? I wonder if anyone here still remembers me or even lurks around (took me forever to remember the password to the account :laugh:). And I missed those slime smileys too!

I signed up over 10 years ago, and now I realize that if I was a 17-year old carefree student who just started university and still living with his parents back then, now I am a 27-year old that has a CompSci Ba. diploma, a full time job and moved out years ago. Damn how time flies. If I could see your faces, the first thing I'd probably say is how old you all look. :tongue:

So, did anyone get married/has kids yet?

Hessah 05-09-2018 08:56 PM

HAHAHA yes I'm married with a kid! :gasp::laugh:

Can't believe it's been 10 years... crazy...

so old that even my signature doesn't load anymore HAHA

Belaslav 05-09-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 479168)
HAHAHA yes I'm married with a kid! :gasp::laugh:

Can't believe it's been 10 years... crazy...

so old that even my signature doesn't load anymore HAHA

Congratz! :zomg::cutielove:

How's family life treating you? And what about Blahs? Bug her to come online here, I miss everyone.

As for signatures, I'm surprised mine even works at this point. Who would've thought that a small time picture hosting domain would do 10 years like this. :laugh:

Hessah 05-09-2018 11:39 PM

Thanks! family life is good! Blahs is doing well too.. if I remember I'll ask her to come here and say Hi!

Belaslav 05-10-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 479170)
Thanks! family life is good! Blahs is doing well too.. if I remember I'll ask her to come here and say Hi!

Five bucks says you've got no time to play games now. :devil: Is Blahs married/has kids? :ninja:

... I've never before been so tempted to put as many smilies in a forum post as possible.

:arg:

:smarty:

Gosh how I missed this. :uhoh: Please excuse my giddiness.

Vasu 05-10-2018 06:50 PM

Hey! Of course I remember you. How have you been? I feel the same as you. So much time has passed since I first started to post on this forum. I now live in a different country, gone to two different colleges, and am finally working. Whenever I come back here it really feels like a blast from the past.

Belaslav 05-10-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasu (Post 479172)
Hey! Of course I remember you. How have you been? I feel the same as you. So much time has passed since I first started to post on this forum. I now live in a different country, gone to two different colleges, and am finally working. Whenever I come back here it really feels like a blast from the past.

... Wow, I feel like I live a boring live compared to yours. I should take a vacation to spice things up. :cheeky:

What's your specialization?

Hessah 05-11-2018 03:46 PM

Look how much more mature we all sound LOL

I used to think Haersvelg was old at 28.. now.. I'm in my mid 30s :gasp::gasp::gasp:

Blaaaaaaaah 05-11-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 479174)
Look how much more mature we all sound LOL

I used to think Haersvelg was old at 28.. now.. I'm in my mid 30s :gasp::gasp::gasp:

LOL.. how old would Hraesvelg be now? I still remember him trying to teach us how to pronounce his name... like hrraays ve le geh or something.

And wow, is this a mini reunion where we actually respond to each other within a few days?! Usually it's like 'hi' *3 months later* 'hi' LOL!

And yes I'm doing well... no kids yet (not ready for dat responsibility!) but got engaged about two months ago... and bought a place with my partner three weeks ago... and will be turning 30 this year. Big things happening for me!! Adulting is so expensive :laugh:

I miss gaming, I actually wanted to get into some game, but don't know what and also don't really have the time. The most recent games I play are just nintendo switch games with my partner (and actual friends IRL LOL) and Pokemon Go :laugh::laugh:

So good to see you guys post here and doing well. Long live FiestaFan - can't believe this site is still alive. I wonder how Entropy does it, or if it even costs anything anymore.. maybe the bots viewing the ads are enough to pay off hosting cost?!

Edit: are you guys keeping in touch with any other FFers outside the forum? I'll bug Ralath and Lirange to post :laugh:

Ralath 05-11-2018 04:50 PM

I still play some games. Mostly Overwatch now.

Ah man, I never realized Hrae was 28. I'm 28 now and don't feel I'm the same age as Hrae was then. :o