Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Roumen Port (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hello Fiesta Fan (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22343)

SnakeEyes 07-14-2009 11:35 AM

Hello Fiesta Fan

Hi Everyone,

Just stop bye to give everyone a quick hello. "HELLO"....LOL. Have a good one and keep on gaming. Told ya I still visit... =)

Yours Truley,

- Da EX GM_SnakeEyes

Blaaaaaaaah 07-14-2009 11:41 AM

We have a rare visitor! Hi there and how's it going?

I'm wondering if this should belong in Roumen Port, lol. Or MoS..

SnakeEyes 07-14-2009 11:57 AM

how bout all the rage section....lol

a.L 07-14-2009 11:58 AM

Hey there. How's life treating you? :)

SnakeEyes 07-14-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 361991)
We have a rare visitor! Hi there and how's it going?

I'm wondering if this should belong in Roumen Port, lol. Or MoS..

Been Good Blaaaaaah. Out here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Been here about 3 months and still looking for work. School starts in Sep, so just getting ready for that. Been keeping busy, DJing for clubs and special events out here. All in all been doing fine. Hopefully I find some permanent work out here soon. Still keep touch with all the GM's at Outspark and even all the ex GM's also (aka Cretz). Hope things havent been too crazy for the Fiesta Fans... LOL. I know Snappo and Silky are still working hard everyday. Take it easy blaaaah and say hi to everyone for me.

- Snake

Hessah 07-14-2009 12:03 PM

LOL usually I see Roumen Port and I skip the thread.. but the username caught my eyes LOL!

How's the study going?

<-- is late =.= Just saw the post above

Blaaaaaaaah 07-14-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeEyes (Post 361995)
Been Good Blaaaaaah. Out here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Been here about 3 months and still looking for work. School starts in Sep, so just getting ready for that. Been keeping busy, DJing for clubs and special events out here. All in all been doing fine. Hopefully I find some permanent work out here soon. Still keep touch with all the GM's at Outspark and even all the ex GM's also (aka Cretz). Hope things havent been too crazy for the Fiesta Fans... LOL. I know Snappo and Silky are still working hard everyday. Take it easy blaaaah and say hi to everyone for me.

- Snake

Oo, nice. Nothing is crazy here, in fact, it's getting a little too quiet from time to time! >< Take it easy too and study hard!! 8D

SnakeEyes 07-14-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 361996)
LOL usually I see Roumen Port and I skip the thread.. but the username caught my eyes LOL!

How's the study going?

<-- is late =.= Just saw the post above

Hi Hessah..... Been Good. Hope all is well.

cillia 07-14-2009 03:56 PM

hi Snakey!!! <333

FF has definitely been more quiet like blaaaaaahs said >.<

o: i was in Kauai earlier this month~ and my uncle and aunt live in Hawaii ^^ its really nice there~

Leesa 07-14-2009 04:19 PM

ooOOOoOOOOOoOOOoo Hey Snakey!! ^0^ Good to see u again =D