Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   I hate noobs who ask for plvl!!! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32306)

adityac3688 06-17-2012 03:42 PM

I hate noobs who ask for plvl!!!

Ok so i was just having fun around with my friends in forest slumber and then these bunch of noobs come up and start asking for plvl from lvl 30-35! And then we tried to just ignore them, But they kept spamming and later on we tried to just go somewhere else and they f***king followed us everywhere, So i just logged off and started my mage.

WHY DO NOOBS WANT PLVL CAN'T THEY LVL WITH THEIR OWN EFFORT? It is annoying how these bunch of 20+ noobs come and ask lvl 70+ for plvl.

Gm's shud be online more!

adityac3688 06-17-2012 03:43 PM

these days i do dungeons more for a better relief from newbie's and noobs.
Fiesta is filled with kids these days...

But fiesta still rocks :D

Oha-san 07-03-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adityac3688 (Post 457738)
Ok so i was just having fun around with my friends in forest slumber and then these bunch of noobs come up and start asking for plvl from lvl 30-35! And then we tried to just ignore them, But they kept spamming and later on we tried to just go somewhere else and they f***king followed us everywhere, So i just logged off and started my mage.

WHY DO NOOBS WANT PLVL CAN'T THEY LVL WITH THEIR OWN EFFORT? It is annoying how these bunch of 20+ noobs come and ask lvl 70+ for plvl.

Gm's shud be online more!

Nice rant. xD

**naruto** 08-18-2013 04:02 PM

It is sorta of oddly strange - I mean, I could understand a higher level Maybe like 70-75 (Because 7x is a bish ._.)

But the lower levels willing to pay 50g for like 5 levels which could easily be gained doing quest (plus quest money) Maybe it's competition I think - But alot of times its not. Just one of the mysterys to life... :sigh:

Raddoc 08-18-2013 04:27 PM

Oh the good old days

I remember when I got asked for my first Plvl. Some random archer who knew NOTHING about the game besides plvling, decided he wanted 1-20. I told him no. Over and over and over and over. Would NOT leave me be. Eventually I decided to trick him and took him to 3x and just started killing things. Then 5 minutes later I pretended to lag and logged off xD That was 3 years ago.

lorrieclaudia 09-02-2013 10:54 AM

Its not only over here but its started in all games. Everyone is in hurry to level up but don't want to put in time and efforts.

kelvinb 11-01-2013 11:18 AM

If you cannot stand them, then i guess you should just ignore them.

Kenaime 11-14-2013 11:23 PM

It's because you look so cool with your enhanced armors And weaons of godly destruction. they wanna be like that. Like little kids that see the big kids drive up to school wit the cool clothes & the hot babes lol :cool:

StormrageFamily 11-15-2013 06:40 AM

Well you can always block them, and if they are still annoying,
say ok and go with them to a pvp area and kill them.
They will be tired after some time too, if nothing works.
I have them all the time :O