Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Reason behind Outspark "misses"... (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7122)

Belaslav 04-04-2008 03:31 AM

Reason behind Outspark "misses"...

My best guess would be that they lack skill in their communications system with OnOnSoft, thus resulting in misunderstandings as well as certain parts being neglected/missed and thus not resulting in proper fixes. Not to brag, but I've done programming before, and some of the things would take me 5-10 mins to fix, like repetitive spamming or skill timing bugs. But still, what amazes me is that after all this time, they haven't improved their communication system... Makes me really question their motives.

O-mie 04-04-2008 03:42 AM

Lol. Yeah most of the bugged quests are probably just missing a ; or whatever closing tag they use >_>

Belaslav 04-04-2008 03:46 AM

Then that calls for unqualified staff at OnOnSoft. Or too cheap to get data analysts and testers.

Hyper 04-04-2008 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-mie (Post 120077)
Lol. Yeah most of the bugged quests are probably just missing a ; or whatever closing tag they use >_>

Exactly.

90% of them are just because there's a [...} or {...] instead of [...].

Lol @ them.

There are also TONS of typos in this game... @.@"

I honestly feel remorse when a professional company misspells the word "hammer" or "lightning".

Belaslav 04-04-2008 03:54 AM

I don't think they did it by hand, they probably used some stupid translator program.

BuzZzKiLL 04-04-2008 03:56 AM

i cant believe its takin em so long to fix the mage glitch thing -.- i died in a pvp match cuz of it.......

Triumph 04-04-2008 03:59 AM

They have to spend time replacing those keyboards and computers damaged by spilled coffee, you know. Can't let those cash shop items stay out too long!

Ironically enough, they basically quadrupled the price of the Dog Sleigh. I recall buying them for 975 SparkCash each for 30 days.

'Tis a brilliant marketing ploy. My salutations.

Hessah 04-04-2008 04:01 AM

I've figured that the April Fool item is just that.. April Fool

everything that was 30 days, was out again for the same price for 7 days...

if you bought it... you're fooled!

Hyper 04-04-2008 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belaslav (Post 120114)
I don't think they did it by hand, they probably used some stupid translator program.

There are translators that randomly put spaces between letters of a word? Or that switch letters around? Or ones that think that [ in Korean means } only sometimes?

xD

Triumph 04-04-2008 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 120140)
There are translators that randomly put spaces between letters of a word? Or that switch letters around? Or ones that think that [ in Korean means } only sometimes?

xD

Lol.

I know what you're talking about. xD