Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   A rage before i start back up :\ (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18819)

Yasukai 03-19-2009 09:44 PM

A rage before i start back up :\

Kay basically idk if theres loads of new people here or what, Alls i know is i know who i know. But seriosuly what the hell..

Okay so i havnt even downloaded Fiesta again yet. I signed into the website still had all my spark cash etc.. But it says i dont have any charactars and dosnt even show any servers in like the drop downs

What so outspark are just deleting people character because they dont play for a little while?!

Thats not on :'(

If i find out someone stole my name :@

Belaslav 03-19-2009 10:28 PM

I suggest you check for sure before bashing here.

Equipment fails. Eyes don't.

CrazyVietFs 03-20-2009 12:29 AM

better, when i check my purchase bag, there was no item, i meant item that i bought way before, i got loads of 2 pages, and whe i look at my bag from fiesta there was none, so i was like WTF.... but when i enter the games, got on my character all still there...

Hessah 03-20-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasukai (Post 309867)
Kay basically idk if theres loads of new people here or what, Alls i know is i know who i know. But seriosuly what the hell..

Okay so i havnt even downloaded Fiesta again yet. I signed into the website still had all my spark cash etc.. But it says i dont have any charactars and dosnt even show any servers in like the drop downs

What so outspark are just deleting people character because they dont play for a little while?!

Thats not on :'(

If i find out someone stole my name :@

I think you should wait till you can sign into the game and log into the correct server to see if your characters are still there....?

They've been doing stuff to the website recently and... doesnt seem like all the information are on the website...

I've never heard that they delete any characters due to inactivity...

Ivramire 03-20-2009 02:27 AM

Yes. That page you looked at is Outspark's pass at a more social-blog/profile thing. It displays nothing about actual in-game characters, almost all the information you see there you have to input yourself, save the username, join-date etc. So your characters are most likely still there, unless they deleted yours for a special reason :|

The CS thing is a bug with a recent patch, prolly get compensated soon enough.

EdwardWarlock 03-20-2009 02:34 AM

Yeah the website has changed the profile outlook twice, and they just changed the Cash Shop interface (I hate it). You should long in first to see the damage, if any.

Sero 03-20-2009 06:41 AM

How long have you been away?

Ivramire 03-20-2009 06:48 AM

Last post was in september.

/stalker

lightspring 03-20-2009 02:02 PM

September?

I have been inactive (not login on) from last year ~May till around Jan this year.

No characters deleted. Dont know about your sc items though. i never had any.

Yasukai 03-20-2009 10:29 PM

Kay yeh all is fine, I think i paniced :\