Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Question to the Stone Creator's out there... (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3270)

Skwerl 11-30-2007 10:31 PM

Question to the Stone Creator's out there...

why are enhancement stones the only ones we can make?

why am i not able to make HP and SP stones????

does that not make sense?

rant over...

Loveless 11-30-2007 10:59 PM

Because there is already a skill called potion creation? The end.

Skwerl 11-30-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 51641)
Because there is already a skill called potion creation? The end.

nice but do you not carry around potions and/or health stones?

Tadiakichi 11-30-2007 11:11 PM

If they allowed hp/sp stone creation, the balance of all alchemy will be off-set. There would be so much demand for hp/sp stones at it's relatively cheap cost (assuming it's cheap to make), people would get to Tier 2 and Tier 3 without a hassle. This wouldn't be fair for everyone who doesn't have stone creation.

OR! The game's creators were too lazy.

Loveless 11-30-2007 11:23 PM

I always carry both HP/SP stones as well as pots. Though in my case although I have potion creation I hardly use it due to the fact that stones are easier to get than having to gather materials (I've already surpassed the level of mobs that drop tier 1 materials).

Skwerl 11-30-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadiakichi (Post 51648)
If they allowed hp/sp stone creation, the balance of all alchemy will be off-set. There would be so much demand for hp/sp stones at it's relatively cheap cost (assuming it's cheap to make), so people can get to Tier 2 and Tier 3 without a hassle. This wouldn't be fair for everyone who doesn't have stone creation.

OR! The game's creators were too lazy.

i vote lazy... lol...

if they made more potion creations like buffs and such then i could see it being as strong. and just as fair. now for stones they could make them just as easy to make as the equivalant potions, and not making anyone have advantages....

so only health stones and sp stones, and enhancements stones..

potions could give certain buffs like scrolls. but different ones so scrolls arent lost...

like maybe potion makes a self resurection for an hour... with cool downs...

and other such buffs. just different buffs that scrolls dont make.

i just want sp stones lol. i dont wanna buy them. just a way to lower our economy cash sum.

Loveless 11-30-2007 11:35 PM

I don't know what there is to be complaining about. If this game had such buffs as 'self-ressurection' then things would be too easy. And I just don't want to think of the sort of abuse it'll get especially with botters using them.

The game isn't meant to come easy because if it was then most would get bored and go off to some other game. SP stones do not cost a lot anyway and if you are training where your level allows, you should be making profit anyway.

Skwerl 12-02-2007 02:59 PM

self resurection has limits. like cool downs of half hour. it just allows for those super lame deaths. or the occasional test on hard guys. other games have self ressurection set ups. its good if your entire party wipes etc... self rez the cleric. woot. its not an overkill or a way to make the game too easy. if you die more than once in 30 mins or even 60 mins, you cant self rez again etc....

this game is very fun, but is missing a few key elements.

Hessah 12-02-2007 11:34 PM

why dont they just make u invinible altogether? How about making ur own scroll that u wont lose exp when u die?

there's already an option to make things that regenerate your HP and SP (aka potions)... i think it's a BONUS that there's an extra option to buy HP and SP stones that u can use in conjuntion with ur potions.... (to work around the cool downs)

Making ur own SP Pots... if you dont want to buy SP Stones... they serve the same purpose.

NotMyWay 12-03-2007 06:54 AM

HP/SP stone costs seem to increase as ur level increases, and besides, u cannot sell stones to other players, and each character has a limit as to how much he can carry. also, if there was hp/sp stone production and it used the same materials each time the game would be inbalanced...

im wonder why we cant make alchemy stones though....