Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   -__- (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11465)

Loveless 07-28-2008 06:43 PM

-__-

So you'd think that with an actual Mara KQ guide in the magazine that some people would've read it. But apparently not.

I'm on my alt going through Mara with one Fighter, 3 Clerics and the rest Mages with a few Archers. Seems like a good enough setup for a fast KQ. Nope.

The Fighter (who happens to be an Axe user) says he'll tank. No problem, he probably has more def/HP than the squishy Mage/Archer. The only problem? He doesn't know how to tank. The only time you can declare yourself a tank is if you can actually do the job. Some smart Mage lures Mara by getting too close. And already wipes out half the group. Then what does that self proclaimed Fighter do? Kick but then he runs into the rest of the group. Why, why would you do that? I would've thought that someone with half the brain would know Mara has an AOE that easily wipes out players in one go. But nope, he runs around in circles within our group killing every in sight. Then doesn't use kick after that so it obviously goes towards the Mages and Archers.

When we think it's the end a Cleric decides to tank and he's doing a pretty good job. But then when that stupid Fighter asks for a rev, he stops attacking Mara and goes on to revive this useless Fighter. -facepalm-

I knew this from before but... Epith noobs = ultimate fail

Hyper 07-28-2008 06:50 PM

At least you tried... xD

Trying to stop the nubiness of Epith is futile, though. :D

Eru 07-28-2008 07:28 PM

Meh...i dunno about all this Epith noobness...i'd say about 50% of my KQs on teva ended up like this too...

one difference is that the number of really awesome KQs on epith has been lower...on teva it seems its either uber-awesome or super-fail.

jest mah $0.02

viasta 07-28-2008 08:48 PM

Epith = Fail Server
Nearly no one in Epith are smart :/

fullback 07-28-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viasta (Post 200104)
Epith = Fail Server

Found that kind of funny.

Anyways...I bet there are the same kind of noobs like that on every server.

Manzcar 07-28-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viasta (Post 200104)
Epith = Fail Server

So what your saying is that Eruantien is smart. :laugh:

Loveless 07-28-2008 09:16 PM

Eru is Mr. Smarty-pants. xD

90% are noobs. 9% are decent. ocean members fit in the other 1% which is pure awesome-ness. But on a serious note, it must just mean that the new players are just becoming less and less... smart. :goaway: Level 1~30 is full of noobs anyway... after that they quit so I must wait. ><

Manzcar 07-28-2008 09:20 PM

So Ocean hordes all the good and smart players...Brilliant

Loveless 07-28-2008 09:21 PM

I know. I only pick the best of the best out of the Epithian crowd. xD

viasta 07-28-2008 09:59 PM

Eru is smart and not noob at being cleric :/
other non-FF or non-ocean clerics I pt'd with for aoe, cant heal for shet and doesnt understand the concept of AoE, Mage aoes while mage have aggro and heal the mage, not heal yourself constantly when no mob is attacking you.