Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Skill Points ... Stat Build Is it Right? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28072)

Slashing_TigerX 11-24-2010 01:11 PM

Skill Points ... Stat Build Is it Right?

Hello everyone. My name is oOTrue_TigerOo and I need some help with my skill points. I'm planning on getting my fighter to level 46, so i can farm GGK. And i was wondering what should i use my skill points on i haven't used any yet but i will sooner or later. I know i should max out Deva on cd, and power. and also power hit but i still need to know because i have all these other skills like fatal slash and bone slicer at my low lvl. No im not using a 1h or a 2h, Axe Only +9 really... And also I need some help with stat build. Would it be good if im with 15 str and rest dex till 46. one of my guild members said if i went pure dex to 46 it would be 50 but i used 15 str already so. I was just wondering if dex was the way to go so i can farm ggk?? :D One more thing sorry about long question:cries: Should i use end/dex/str gears or Dex/end or Str/end? Thank you for reading.

RayRay 11-24-2010 04:03 PM

my fighters are always 25 spr rest str cuz i use axe and it works rly well
for grinding and pvp

Slashing_TigerX 11-24-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayRay (Post 427596)
my fighters are always 25 spr rest str cuz i use axe and it works rly well
for grinding and pvp

But would my dex be ok for ggk when i stop at 46 o.o

RayRay 11-24-2010 09:25 PM

i did ggk fine should be hard if u got dex end gears

Hessah 11-24-2010 10:07 PM

You pretty much got the right idea with the skill points. Max CD and power for devestate, it's the most useful skill for fighter.

I think I max the power for power hit too.

Don't put any points in fatal slash and bone slicer.. waste of skill points.

Never tried a dex built fighter... if you do try dex built let us know if GGK does miss you a lot!

Slashing_TigerX 11-24-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 427605)
You pretty much got the right idea with the skill points. Max CD and power for devestate, it's the most useful skill for fighter.

I think I max the power for power hit too.

Don't put any points in fatal slash and bone slicer.. waste of skill points.

Never tried a dex built fighter... if you do try dex built let us know if GGK does miss you a lot!

Haha Ok But what about my gears o.o

Slashing_TigerX 11-24-2010 10:39 PM

I just found out how to work the post thing, But yeah what kind of gears should i try

Hessah 11-24-2010 10:53 PM

My fighter is STR/SPR built, so I find END/DEX gear to make up for what I haven't got in free stat...

But if you go END DEX gear.. then... I dunno.. coz STR in gear isn't that useful.. maybe more END gear..

Slashing_TigerX 11-25-2010 12:18 AM

SO your really suggesting End/Dex Gear i can care less for sp and crits cuz im just farmign and sc can fix that so...

Hessah 11-25-2010 12:59 AM

yeah probably END/DEX if that's hard to find then END/STR would be a good alternative too.. (some STR better than none I guess..)