Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Literature Corner (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Favourite Quotes to YoU..^^ (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28483)

Zest 12-23-2010 03:12 PM

Favourite Quotes to YoU..^^

hiya~! So what's ur favourite quotes in ur life? Quotes that u apply in ur life...quotes that inspire u...quotes that cheers u up...it can be any quotes from famous people,cartoon,songs or anime or manga or even from your own self...! (^.^) so here's one of my favourite quotes that i use in my life..or contantly remind myself,that is. It's pretty amazing how words truly are much more sharper than swords. So share some of ur fave quotes here..if its meaning is deep,pls do xplain it. :) that will be appreciated very much. Who knows ur quotes will be someone else's new fave quotes in life...or someone out there needs one. (^.^)

'' In a world where you can be anything,BE YOURSELF''-Anonymous.
:cutielove:

MikeyG 07-29-2011 12:17 AM

"It's better to lose a minute of your life, than to lose your life in a minute"

"Just live" - nice and general. lol

Helion 07-29-2011 02:34 AM

"A mind is a terrible thing not to play with."

"If you can't be evil, try harder!"

:devil:

Hraesvelg 07-29-2011 02:40 AM

"If YOU don't bother to type out YOU, YOU just might be seen as ignorant and/or lazy." - Hraesvelg

Yosei 07-29-2011 02:47 AM

"Your life is an occasion, rise to it."

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

kklathan8613 08-18-2011 06:49 AM

"What though the field be lost?
All is not lost, the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield."

Paraphrased slightly:
"God save us from a world in which all men are the same. Preserve me from a society that holds that as its norm or a country which has that as its goal. Give me a thousand men speaking different tongues, worshiping different gods and dreaming different dreams and I shall make of them a greater nation then you could make with ten thousand of your gengineered duplicates. For mine contain the stuff of greatness, while yours live for conformity, worship mediocrity and take their carefully modulated delight in predigested dreams."

"Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil... I take this to mean that I should be as a god, Understanding both good, and evil..."

"I have so many miles left to go,
Miles of miles, and miles and miles..."

aliza.wine 08-22-2011 09:52 AM

"Love your family more than loving your self"

That's my favorite quote..:cutielove:

derickcrowc 02-27-2013 10:07 AM

life quotes

1.Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
- Mother Teresa

2,. Love is like magic and it always will be.
For love still remains life's sweet mystery!
Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange and there's nothing in life that love cannot change!
Love can transform the most commonplace into beauty and splendor and sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish, understanding and kind, for it sees with its heart and not with its mind!
Love is the answer that everyone seeks... Love is the language, that every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought, it is priceless and free, love, like pure magic, is life's sweet mystery!
- Helen Steiner Rice