Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cleric (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   your OFFICIAL build for OPEN BETA! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230)

Niion 06-29-2007 12:11 AM

your OFFICIAL build for OPEN BETA!

Now that CB is coming to an end and we have gotten to test our builds and skills, discuss here how you are going to add your stats/empowers here!

I'm gonna go with an 2:1 end>str build, and I'm going to have STR/END rings. My first skill empowers before invincible are going to get my heal to 2 second cool down and the rest on less SP consumtion, and once I get invincible I'm going to pump some increased time into it.

Stymie 06-29-2007 12:16 AM

I'm thinking of going 3:2 STR to END, but it's still up for some tweaking.

NavMan 06-29-2007 01:27 AM

I want to make a Cleric my main in the OB but I'm not sure which build to go with. h4v0c said in the other thread that in the late 20's, there are magic using mobs. So won't SPR be needed?

+Tequila+ 06-29-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niion (Post 2490)
Now that CB is coming to an end and we have gotten to test our builds and skills, discuss here how you are going to add your stats/empowers here!

I'm gonna go with an Str+5 END (10 str for every 5 end) build, and I'm going to have DEX rings. My first skill empowers before invincible are going to get my heal to 2 second cool down and the rest on less SP consumtion, and once I get invincible I'm going to pump some decreased SP into taht as well.

one question wth are you thinking? you're gonna maim yourself before you even gettin goin good...might i make one suggestion lower your ratio to 3:1 or 4:2 or else you will be good as fked later on oh dex rings pointless on a cleric lower ration an go for END+7 or str +7 rings...regardless goin like that with str even with your dex rings on you wont hit a thing =) oh yea an like that your hp which as a cleric isnt very high =) will be even lower =):D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stymie (Post 2493)

3:2 is actually good =) works fine even though i think End should win out over str...you could try changin around i suppose since you will always have more str then end anyways

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavMan (Post 2507)
I want to make a Cleric my main in the OB but I'm not sure which build to go with. h4v0c said in the other thread that in the late 20's, there are magic using mobs. So won't SPR be needed?

lol i have a whoppin total of +0spr at lvl 32...dont worry about it those magic casting monsters are nothing serious....remember you have a buff that raises magic defense....Boars ViVis Mage Books, Staffs an stuff are nothin you need to get worked about an start pumpin spr...jus buff up an kill them an if you cant handle them with your buffs on then you should'nt be fightin them in the first place =) an for those who cry sp management divinity ftw?

im stickin with 2:1 End>Str Ratio using either End or Str Rings:D

Niion 06-29-2007 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 2510)
one question wth are you thinking? you're gonna maim yourself before you even gettin goin good...might i make one suggestion lower your ratio to 3:1 or 4:2 or else you will be good as fked later on oh dex rings pointless on a cleric lower ration an go for END+7 or str +7 rings...regardless goin like that with str even with your dex rings on you wont hit a thing =) oh yea an like that your hp which as a cleric isnt very high =) will be even lower =):D

My build is seriously your's but opposite. 2:1 Str>End
I don't see how i iwll be fcked <<

But, as for the rings, I might just use double end or double str <<

I'll see once my build gets me 20+ in OB

but of course before 20 it's gonna be str :D

EDIT:

LAWL haha my math was wrong wtffff xD

edited main post.

NavMan 06-29-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ (Post 2510)
lol i have a whoppin total of +0spr at lvl 32...dont worry about it those magic casting monsters are nothing serious....remember you have a buff that raises magic defense....Boars ViVis Mage Books, Staffs an stuff are nothin you need to get worked about an start pumpin spr...jus buff up an kill them an if you cant handle them with your buffs on then you should'nt be fightin them in the first place =) an for those who cry sp management divinity ftw?

Sweet, cheers for the info.

okkalbert 07-02-2007 07:52 PM

O.o ohh so we dont need spr? Then i guess i'll go with 2:1 str:end and what i do with the skills is Less Sp Consumption For Heal and increase power for bash.

FlyingSnow 07-02-2007 08:14 PM

trannnny u kno its a end for a phase, like now 2nd phase gonna start. thats what tehy did in 2005 for the chinese shine online, they had 3 phases...so u guys got a long way to wait b4 you can use ure OB builds

Whudafux 07-02-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stymie (Post 2493)

Wow, I was gonna do that too. o.0

I havn't decided between 3:2 STR:END or 3:1 STR:END.

Zachias 07-02-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niion (Post 2516)
My build is seriously your's but opposite. 2:1 Str>End
I don't see how i iwll be fcked <<

But, as for the rings, I might just use double end or double str <<

I'll see once my build gets me 20+ in OB

but of course before 20 it's gonna be str :D

EDIT:

LAWL haha my math was wrong wtffff xD

edited main post.

Stole my build!!!!