Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Our Apologies - Please Accept This Fiesta Gift (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13138)

koager 09-14-2008 12:05 AM

Our Apologies - Please Accept This Fiesta Gift

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocp.fiesta@play.outspark.com
You are receiving this message because you registered at Outspark.com.
If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please visit www.outspark.com/user to access your account settings.

Hello!

Outspark has been dealing with a number of technical issues in the past few weeks and we wanted to apologize to you once again if you recently encountered any problems with Fiesta.

We do our very best to ensure that all members of our community can rely on us for outstanding games and entertainment and we apologize for the error.

As a token of our appreciation for your interest in Outspark and Fiesta, we would like to offer you a free _____________. This unique premium item can be used to liven up any of your in-game characters.

To redeem this gift, simply go to Outspark.com, login to your account and visit www.outspark.com/redeem. Enter the following code to receive your free item:

The item will then appear in your in-game backpack and can be used by a single character.We hope you’ll come back and play with us!

The above code will expire on September 30, 2008 and is tied to your account. Login now, get your gear and get back in the action!

If you are still encountering any problems with Fiesta and need to download the most current version, click here to visit the game download page. For answers to many common questions, visit support.outspark.com.

Thanks!

-The Outspark Team

Outspark
P.O. Box 77264
San Francisco, CA 94107

This is cool
my gift was a 7-day Black Tuxedo/Dress (critical)

Ralath 09-14-2008 12:14 AM

I think it's a Black Tuxedo/Dress for everybody?

Nice to get something. ^^;

Luna 09-14-2008 01:03 AM

i didnt get an email form them =(

Sero 09-14-2008 01:07 AM

Me either.. Maybe they'll send one later on, dun think they can send it to everyone at once :3

Luna 09-14-2008 01:12 AM

I sure hope so, I can save that gift to use on teva <3

cillia 09-14-2008 02:41 AM

DD: i didnt get an email... )=

Blaaaaaaaah 09-14-2008 02:55 AM

I didn't either! Hopefully we'll get one soon.

Andromeda 09-14-2008 03:28 AM

Ah I just got an email from them didn't notice I hadn't turned off to recieve updates from Outspark since I dont play Fiesta anymore but I dont know if the codes are account tied or not but if not someone can use my code

8060e9cd-e674-427d-bb35-f87a0c222a1b.

Blaaaaaaaah 09-14-2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andromeda (Post 227603)
Ah I just got an email from them didn't notice I hadn't turned off to recieve updates from Outspark since I dont play Fiesta anymore but I dont know if the codes are account tied or not but if not someone can use my code

8060e9cd-e674-427d-bb35-f87a0c222a1b.

Yuh it is. "The above code will expire on September 30, 2008 and is tied to your account. Login now, get your gear and get back in the action!"

Andromeda 09-14-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 227604)
Yuh it is. "The above code will expire on September 30, 2008 and is tied to your account. Login now, get your gear and get back in the action!"

Heh Its funny how I miss the obvious when Im tired but yeah Im not returning I made sure of it. I deleted my cleric and gave my gear to your sister.